September JNE Meet, 23 September Teesside Autodrome

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
For the final round of Eurodrift at Teesside Autodrome! But the best thing is, everyone is invited!

drift17.jpg

For further pictures of round 5 please see:

Pictures Here

Official Doristars Gallery here

Location of Teeside Autodrome....http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=45...p=newsearch.srf

Saturday 23rd September 2006 at Teesside Autodrome see's the Final round of the Eurodrift series. Both Round 2 and Round 5 which were also held at Teesside Autodrome and again supported by Japnortheast saw some amazing drift skills which were really appreciated by the large crowds with some thrilling action and twin drifting, and a car park with over 170 cars attending.

Japnortheast.co.uk and their usual monthly meet have teamed up with Eurodrift to bring you another fully action packed day with a car park full of cars to look at, and drift action throughout the day on the track. Clubs from all over the Uk have been invited to team up and support the drift scene which has newly been introduced within the northeast with the help of Eurodrift and Teesside Autodrome.

Starting at 10am and finishing at around 5pm with breaks from the drifting inbetween its looking to be another thrilling day with everyone looking to get some points out of the final round.

Timetable is below and will be advertised around the track throughout the day:

10.00 - 12.00 Practice
12.00 - 12.30 Lunch and raffle to be drawn in the car park
12.30 - 13.00 Parade if all are ready
13.00 - 15.00 Qualifying
15.15 - 16.15 top 8 twin drift battle
16.15 - 16.45 top 8 Club- class
16.45 - 17.00 pro 3rd place decider
17.00 - 17.15 pro Final
17.30 Prize giving
18:00 Passenger rides for the raffle winners

Club parking will be available with a massive car park to fill, so let us know how many cars you will be bringing down and we can reserve you a space.

Entrance to the drifting is £5 per adult, kids are free, and there will be a £1 charge on the gate for parking, in return you will receive one raffle ticket for the raffle.

Food vans will be available on the day

Jennings Subaru and Cleveland Police should be attending with some of their own cars.

Please leave details below if you are attending and supporting the ever growing drift scene within the North East.

...................................................................................

A raffle will be available on the day, tickets are £1 per strip. Prizes include passenger rides throughout the day, halfords vouchers, and first prize which is one free day of teaching at Drift Skool!

So make sure you buy some tickets on entrance to the car park.

...................................................................................

Please see the following thread on japnortheast.co.uk to put your name down

http://www.japnortheast.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=8061

Regards

Japnortheast Admin Team
www.japnortheast.co.uk

R

runaway-robot

ooo im tempted.....

u can see mine and ians car woo! now look past the skyline, up to the white van in the back row then two cars left lol

D

Dan_K11

i hope to make this one as i missed the other one as of getting a migrain in the morning of the event, was gutted :down:

Gemma85

banished to the buses
not gonna make this one breaking car that weekend :( lol and no i dont think there is a postcode if i recall my convo with neil...I had the directions u turn right at the roundabout with the huge tin of paint in the middle.

lol just thought just before th last one i crashed my car and now this one is being broken :(

R

runaway-robot

Gemma85 said:
not gonna make this one breaking car that weekend :( lol and no i dont think there is a postcode if i recall my convo with neil...I had the directions u turn right at the roundabout with the huge tin of paint in the middle.

lol just thought just before th last one i crashed my car and now this one is being broken :(

No postcode? hows that possible? lol

For all SatNav users....

South Tees Motorsports Park
South Bank Road
Middlesbrough
TS6 6XH
United Kingdom

Gemma85

banished to the buses
yeh it doesnt work honest lol im sure I recall my conversation with neil as we were trying to get my cousin there using his sat nav ...maybe im dreaming again ,,,

R

runaway-robot

micraisok said:
bloody brilliant day yet again

Indeed it was :laugh: this was 100 times better than the last one. At first i was worried about the weather, but the closer i got, the sunnier it got. Thank god for smog town :upside: lol Thanks to SR Micra Boy for telling everyone it was on :D hope to see more faces there next time!