Selling up...

Well it's come to pass that I'm selling my K12, before I've even got round to fitting the fast road brakes and lowering springs I bought months ago for it!

I had some nice plans, but I had to choose between the Micra and a Smart forfour Brabus. The Brabus hasn't sold after 2 months, and as the Brabus is a better all-round car the choice has been made.

It's been fun, and it's sad to leave the community before I've even had a chance to settle in, but thanks for all the help and advice you've given over this short time.

I'll gather some photos and post in the for sale section on this forum before I pay autotrader to advertise it!

Gonna miss seeing it at the train station as I fly past or drop people off! Pretty much the only modded K12 I've spotted IRL so far!

It's not very modded though. A couple of bits sitting round my house waitin to be fitted...

You can enjoy my brabus being there now. Gonna be very annoy when I see someone reverse into it on the forecourt, a I've seen happen a few times!

I was actually quite suprised they let you park there all day, isn't it reserved for taxi's and drop offs?

I know what you mean about the lack of decent driving in that entrance though, I'm literally only there for a few seconds a day (a bit longer now that I have a 3 door car instead of a 5!) and I've nearly been wiped out so many times by the taxi drivers in their big important mercs or ford people carriers just not looking what they're doing.

I can do what i like here the alternative is the 3 staff bays by th mini roundabout. Try reversing in or out of there... Plus brabbie sits too low and I'm not losing my front splitter to the bollards!

It's awful I actually went out last night and took photos of someone who had parked touching my bumper an told them where to go. They gave me lip of course until I asked them to guess how much a bumpe for a car of which only 279 exist would cost them.

And yes shed, that's what I have - so you can probably understand why the k12 had to go ;)

Yeah there's a PX filter kicking about, but I think I'll probably go with a Viper induction kit such as I had on my Primera, and then a custom exhaust. Although as it's pretty much ridiculously fast as it is, I might leave it til I'm more comfortable with it!

Saw the brabus at the train station today, certainly looks a bit more aggressive than the micra did!

Yeah it sure does! And that's without the rear splitter attached (which disintegrated as it whacked a poor badger on the head in Bovingdon... £300 to replace!)

And Shed, I ended up fitting a PX panel filter - was offered it for £20 on top of a service at an indie smart garage a couple of weeks ago. Made a nice difference :) I'll be getting the exhaust done soon (SS all the way, with a sports cat) so will be putting it on the dyno before and after to see how it is.

Back