Selling our K11 Cabriolet

Hi we are selling our micra march convertable. 1270 cc manual gearbox, approx 116000 km (72000 miles); first reg in uk in 2001,
Pas, elec hood, elec windows, air con, alarm, central locking, New battery. Full MOT. Looking for offers around £2000. Based in West Midlands. Please e-mail if you want more pics. Ray.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RayKal
[QUOTE DSCF5716.JPG DSCF5709.JPG DSCF5721.JPG DSCF5706.JPG DSCF5722.JPG DSCF5715.JPG DSCF5717.JPG DSCF5716.JPG DSCF5709.JPG DSCF5721.JPG DSCF5706.JPG DSCF5722.JPG DSCF5715.JPG DSCF5717.JPG ="RayKal, post: 715784, member: 20110"
Some more photos

Hi. I am now the owner of this little gem. It is fab. I bought it from a couple in Cradley Heath last month. It is currently being waxoyled, has new front tyres, and some bodywork on a rusty rear arch. Some of the scratched interior trim is being sanded, primed and painted. I LOVE this little car and it has everything I need. only thing is that it had been fitted with mohair hood but in the few weeks I have been using it, it has already split on the driver's side by the rear window so I am using 'tear aid' patches as a temporary fix. I'm having a word with the chap in Tipton who fitted it to see if he has any solutions.

The little Kab car is being well cared for and I will start to take it to shows when it's done. :)

Hi. I am now the owner of this little gem. It is fab. I bought it from a couple in Cradley Heath last month. It is currently being waxoyled, has new front tyres, and some bodywork on a rusty rear arch. Some of the scratched interior trim is being sanded, primed and painted. I LOVE this little car and it has everything I need. only thing is that it had been fitted with mohair hood but in the few weeks I have been using it, it has already split on the driver's side by the rear window so I am using 'tear aid' patches as a temporary fix. I'm having a word with the chap in Tipton who fitted it to see if he has any solutions.

The little Kab car is being well cared for and I will start to take it to shows when it's done. :)
Hello Bobbina. Try a sail-makers for possibly getting a new roof cover. ;)

Hello Bobbina. Try a sail-makers for possibly getting a new roof cover. ;)
Thanks Davyboy. I know you had your Cab so you may be able to help with this. Mine is a 1997 plate and still has the factory stereo in it. I wanted to keep it but I can't get radio 4 on it as it's the Japanese FM scale. Did you change your stereo? If so, can you remember what connector you used to convert it? Thanks. :)

Hello bobbina. Couldn't tell you that bobbina, don't turn the radio on, well, maybe once every 5 or 6 years (really) I don't even know if it worked!!!! I'll ask the missus ......she just said yes, all channels including 4 Must have been a new one, as it had a multi stack CD player in it.
Ask Andy 5077 he has her now, and fitted a new one I think.