Selling all my parts ?(nismo etc etc)

hey ant if you could meet me at ferrybridge dude on sat i can take the rear q`s boot panel and even the engine brushings off ya i have money waiting or i can pay pal you it and send me them up

that would be almost impossible dude, the car is in bits......and its my car..lol so how would i get to ferrybridge..lol

suspension... that should be off by tuesday. just got to move another car out of the drive before it comes off. then its all yours. either pick up or postage (postage would be enormous for suspension though..)

who sent me the paypal for the wheel spacers. cos i dont have your address.?

ive got £15 for the wind deflectors from napster, (posting Wednesday due to work stuff)

i have the car in its final resting place and from tomorrow night on its getting stripped properly, axle stands in, wheels + suspension off, engine on the floor, mounts out, exhaust off etc etc.

i am picking the mr2 up on Thursday and need tax and mot so payment would be appreciated for parts listed as sold please.... thank you.

when sending payment could i have your forum name, real name, part your buying and address please?

thanks guys..
ant

Should be able to send paymet on thursday for the carbon rear quarters/boot plate, nismo engine mounts, and the nismo gear knob!

Will drop you a PM once ive sent it over!

thanks dude. i think i got kenny confused with you sammyboi on the carbon panels. i do appologise to anyone i have got confused with.... i do that sometimes...lol

lol.... sorry for the confuzzlements.

spacers went at lunch today. should be with you before sat tom.

Napster... your wind deflectors are being posted tomorrow (when i find a box big enough for them)

the rest of the stuff WILL be coming off the car when it stops raining!!!GGRRR

yes i certainly do.

new water pump, new bearings, new valve seals, newly refurbed cylinder head, new gasket sets, new piston rings.......etc etc

all genuine nissan items (using a low mileage cg10 top timing chain)

suspension is off the car and ready to be picked up when ever you want it dude. let me know when you want to sort stuff out and ill get myself ready.
the engine is on an engine stand and is (apart from electrics) ready to go into a car..

make me an offer for the two dude and ill sort you out with a decent deal.

spacers and bolts arrived today,

thanks ant,

good luxk with the rest of your stuff,

new car looks awesome, i love white mr2's (Y)

yes i certainly do.

new water pump, new bearings, new valve seals, newly refurbed cylinder head, new gasket sets, new piston rings.......etc etc

all genuine nissan items (using a low mileage cg10 top timing chain)

suspension is off the car and ready to be picked up when ever you want it dude. let me know when you want to sort stuff out and ill get myself ready.
the engine is on an engine stand and is (apart from electrics) ready to go into a car..

make me an offer for the two dude and ill sort you out with a decent deal.

Ant can you PM me your mobile please.

Out of interest how much did you want for the electric windows, and all associated wiring and trim?

I am however definitely after the bulb from the cigarette lighter if you've got one, for postage or whatever.

Many thanks

Steve

ive got the regs and switches but the door cards went in the bin moons ago...as did the ciggy liter... sorry dude..

k6pfs.....pm sent matey

yeah sure... on my blog. theres loads of pics of the spoiler and arches. (the rear right arch has been modified to fit over a rolled arch if you have the car lowered on 15"s, the inner, under edge has been cut out) http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=14567 <<<< here.

the front passenger seat only im affraid, the rest went in the bin dude..

Engine and suspension Gone! k6pfs paid in full.

£280 takes these wheels. k6pfs can vouch for the quality of the wheels and new-ness of the tyres (invented a word there)

the tyres cost me £170 less than a year ago. the wheels are in mint condition but they are cluttering up my room. and i need rid.

they come with 4 spigott rings and 16 red aluminium wheel nuts.
these are around half the weight of a wolfrace, oz, tsw, fox etc etc mainstream alloy. they are Rota's copy of a Spoon sport wheel. around 5kg's a wheel. (even Oz's superlegerra is nearly 9kg's)
they are satin black wit nismo logo on one of the 5 spokes. no damage at all. (i am a very carefull parker)

if there is no interest they are going on ebay.

£280 takes these wheels. k6pfs can vouch for the quality of the wheels and new-ness of the tyres (invented a word there)

the tyres cost me £170 less than a year ago. the wheels are in mint condition but they are cluttering up my room. and i need rid.

they come with 4 spigott rings and 16 red aluminium wheel nuts.
these are around half the weight of a wolfrace, oz, tsw, fox etc etc mainstream alloy. they are Rota's copy of a Spoon sport wheel. around 5kg's a wheel. (even Oz's superlegerra is nearly 9kg's)
they are satin black wit nismo logo on one of the 5 spokes. no damage at all. (i am a very carefull parker)

if there is no interest they are going on ebay.

They are very sexy wheels, I would have had them if I had the cash!

come on guys. ive got a brand new cat and lambda (fitted in march for its mot (see my blog) and run for less than 1000 miles since.) £110 for both

red painted rocker cover (freshly painted) with the very hard to find "tiny" letters. (thinner font on the cover) £25 posted

set of H1 HID's for superS fog/driving lights. ( i have only had one fitted as i couldnt get the bolt out of my bumper to fit the other one,) with just one fitted it is 100000% brighter. the night is lit up like daytime. i payed £40, you pay £30 delivered.

stainless catback (cat to backbox) with sleaved fitment (for custom boxes) £20

i still have all of above (unless stated) plus the full pulsar front brake conversion (including washers..lol) quick shift kit, bucket seat, harnesses, March nipples (just baught them off nex..) loads more just ask..

the cat back is, i think, 2.5"...
it was purchased from raceworx with a straight through silencer, later replaced with a propper back box. the back box is beyond salvageable.

the short shifter i will let go for £40 posted.

for the wheel spacers?...

no,
take the wheel off, screw the studs to the cars studs, align them to the spacers, slot the spacers over the top of the studs and slide the spacer on. put your wheel back on and screw your wheel nuts to the new studs... et vwala..... 70mm wider track.

yes dan, i have both harnesses still available, a brand new red momo harness and your old black willans one.

for the wheel spacers?...

no,
take the wheel off, screw the studs to the cars studs, align them to the spacers, slot the spacers over the top of the studs and slide the spacer on. put your wheel back on and screw your wheel nuts to the new studs... et vwala..... 70mm wider track.

yes dan, i have both harnesses still available, a brand new red momo harness and your old black willans one.

sorry :wasntme:

thanks ant (Y)

hi

would you consider selling the passenger side electric window switch on its own for a fiver delivered?

also how much for the lamda sensor?

the lambda sensor i will sell for £30 (it cost me £70 in march and is a bosch item)

yeah i can let you have the passenger switch for a fiver dude..

Back