Security

Hello

Has anyone got any thoughts on the best anti-theft measure for a Micra?

I have an Autolok 2000 steering lock (bought it about 12 years ago) & wondered if by now there was anything better or more highly recommended?

I would like something that's a visible deterrent (like a steering lock) rather than something I have to wire in or permanently fit to the car.

My car is a bog-standard 1.3 CVT from 1998 & whilst it's not worth a lot, I like it a lot & would like to prevent some little **** perhaps just deciding to steal it for a laugh whilst parked on a car park etc ;)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Dave:)

I only ever had a steering wheel lock and a gearstick lock on mine.
But to be fair my k11 always looked a bit sorry for itself LOL
That seemed to be enough of a deterrent. Obviously I always made sure that anything that looked remotely valuable was out of sight ;)

All I can say is...

Have a look on autowatch alarm system. I got this system in my super s. :)

ubyjebe3.jpg

yba8upaq.jpg
y4asu8us.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
Security? .......pray is the only way. now you have a car pray more your enemy's number many against your car it is not looking good.

use above mentioned methods apart from kicking it in yourself.
visible LED light deterent+actually working alarm.
take many photos to refer to after the fact of getting fact :) and keep things factual

Skinner how tall are you? I'm having difficulty getting my steering far enough away! A simple ignition cut switch would prevent any theft too. Plus adds to that rally-esque look!