Seats

nathan.warren69

Ex. Club Member
Hi Guys,

I was thinking im not a big fan of my seats they arnt very comfy for long journeys and dont really offer any support.
I want to do something about it but dont want to change the actuall seats. I wondered has anyone like taken the cover off added more foam to lower back and sides to add more support and make them more comfy?

Thanks

ooo thats good to hear, I was thinking that it must be possible to remove some then add a little more foam to the sides and remove a little from the back to make them a little deeper so they hug you abit more :) are yours more comfy?

yes, more comfy mate, mine was removed to fit onto an alloy frame :)

seats.jpg

ahh cool I think I remember seeing all the posts about you lightening your car :) hmm do you recon it will be easy enough to move some foam from one place in the seat to another to make them more comfy and more supportive?

aha okay ill take a look, im assuming the foam is kinda hard, I would love to incorporate a memory foam pillow into it ;) that would be sooooo comfy but I can't see that being easy or cheap..

Sorry to hijack but I was wondering whether the seats from any other nissans are a straight bolt in? If they are then that may be an option for you too.

Back