seat tilt lever knob

anybody any idea where you would get spare ones other than a breakers yard? both mine are missing, haven't had much luck trying to find a part number online, cheers

Hi depends on what model and year your Micra is but you can still get parts from a official Nissan dealership! If you post on this thread them details I see if I can can you a part number so you can then go to a dealership and order the parts?
Cheers
Andy B-)

Hi depends on what model and year your Micra is but you can still get parts from a official Nissan dealership! If you post on this thread them details I see if I can can you a part number so you can then go to a dealership and order the parts?
Cheers
Andy B-)
hi andy, thanks for response, u r right, they are still available and very cheap, (plus postage) from humphris oxford, I will order up a couple, tried to do it online, but website down, will ring tmrw, anybody else needs them, get in touch
dave

hi andy, thanks for response, u r right, they are still available and very cheap, (plus postage) from humphris oxford, I will order up a couple, tried to do it online, but website down, will ring tmrw, anybody else needs them, get in touch
dave
Hi mate glad you were able to get them!

Cheers
Andy :D

Have just brought my Daughter an 06 Plate micra and have the same problem with a missing drivers side tilt handle. DaveCullen6, if you have details of where you purchased it would be appreciated as I will try the official Nissan route first

Back