Seat cover recommendations

My 06 front seats are starting to look a little worn. Is there anyone who does good tight fitting covers in G Black? Failing the colour match who would you recommend for well fitting covers?

You will know by the little tags on the seats that say SRS AIRBAG like the photo of mine.

I can't be certain but fitting seat covers over a seat with airbags would impede the performance and function of the airbag, have a look at the article here

IMG_0291.jpeg

If you don’t have the tags then look under the seat, if it has airbags there should be two sets of wires, one is seatbelt warning the other is airbag, seat airbags were AFAIK standard across the range of K12.

OP
OP
P
If you don’t have the tags then look under the seat, if it has airbags there should be two sets of wires, one is seatbelt warning the other is airbag, seat airbags were AFAIK standard across the range of K12.
As you said definitely airbags. Is there anyway I can smarten up the seat cushions at least, with something that matches the rest of the B black interior?

I've been considering the same thing, my assumption is that as a big percentage of cars these days have seat airbags I think my local trim shop will be able to advise me. I haven't asked them yet. I really like Alcantara, the real stuff is immensely expensive so the faux stuff is more likely. The other option is some newer seats from a low miles car or even Clio MK3 seats fit (allegedly, supposedly, might do)