Scrapping an auto k11.

I am taking the engine and gearbox out of a 97 k11 micra in the next couple of weeks, will be sending the manual engine and gearbox (1L) to the breakers wither the rest of the car. If anyone wants all or any of it feel free to let me know, just want it to go to good use if it can and maybe something for a couple of pints of beer for any of the bigger bits.
Will be on a limited time scale once work starts to when it goes as the guy doing the work will want it gone ASAP, otherwise I would break it properly and get a bit more for it.

Hi there, interested in a full set of 13" good condition wheel trims. Does the passenger shelf have built in speakers and also in good condition? Cheers

2 elderly previous owners and good wheel trims? Sorry no. Parcel shelf is whole as from the factory, fair to good. If your local to Sussex, help yourself.

2 elderly previous owners and good wheel trims? Sorry no. Parcel shelf is whole as from the factory, fair to good. If your local to Sussex, help yourself.

Yeah it's not a good combo ... 70+ and wheel scuffs :) .... ahh we quite a way from you unfortunately and looking for one with speakers. But many thanks for coming back to me. Cheers

Back