scottish members?

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Good idea. I think there is maybe around 10 that post regular.
I can think of
1)Fraz
2)Me
3)Allan
4)Titch
5)K10_Daz
6)His mate Scott
7)Babyboom
8)Mr Grassie
9)Dave Bull
10)K11SS
11)Chrissy
12)Masterbiker
13)Kiall_1987
14)BMX_Bandit
15)Wombat (Part Timer)
16)Danmicra

Bmx_Bandit

Ex. Club Member
If we could get a day of the week that everyone is happy with, we should get a meet organised.

I can do some Sundays and Tue. Or any night of the week.

Allan

Ex. Club Member
We have already had 2 Scottish meets, another one will def be planned soon. We were going to get a Karting meet.

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Yeah, I have attended 2 meets. The 1st one at Pizza Hut was good, nice turnout. The second at Knockhill was good, although it was a small turnout.

The 1st meet was meant to be karting, but we couldn't get the numbers.

Now it is summer, things should be arranged for a BIG meet where pretty much every Scottish member can attend.

I say the Fast & Modified show, at Ingelston. Can go to the show, then park up after all the cars. We were to late for a club stand. Allan is showing his car with another forum and I am on the reserve list for that also.

scottish-sr said:
Yeah, I have attended 2 meets. The 1st one at Pizza Hut was good, nice turnout. The second at Knockhill was good, although it was a small turnout.

The 1st meet was meant to be karting, but we couldn't get the numbers.

Now it is summer, things should be arranged for a BIG meet where pretty much every Scottish member can attend.

I say the Fast & Modified show, at Ingelston. Can go to the show, then park up after all the cars. We were to late for a club stand. Allan is showing his car with another forum and I am on the reserve list for that also.
i want to go karting !!!!!! we should all meet up in the middel of where we all live