Scottish Meet?

Titch

Micra K11ng
Hi
Right, since there isn't really a section for Scottish meets, this is the closest part!
Anyhoo, was jst putting out the feelers, and seeing if there was any chance of having a Scottish Micra meet.
I'll get everything arranged for it, but if your interested, post up your name below, also with idea on what to do, and where to have it.
Its about time the Micra got some recognintion up here, sick fed up of all these Corsas and Saxo's running the show.
Titch

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
count me in, although ill be in the clio, might tow the old micra up just for a laugh!! Where bouts could we have it? Wat bout up at M&D's then we could have a day at the shows and all have a meet too, or at a beach somewhere an we could all get pi$$ed an start a camp fire lol

K10Daz

Needs to be somewhere where theres more than just a car park so we can do summit other than jus sit about, like the lazer quest meet, i think the theme park meed wud b quite cool! competition to see who could go on the kamikazi the most without spewing, or wat bout up knockhill or somewhere an go gokartin??

B

Ben

some meet - Titch and Daz sitting round a camp fire on a beach lol. no but seriously, would be nice if you lot could get summit organised the southerners seem to be getting a grip so you are a bit left out. But seriously a beach in Scotland - dude its freezing!!!

K10Daz

Big_ben said:
But seriously a beach in Scotland - dude its freezing!!!

freezing? what does that mean? We scotsmen are hardy and used to the weather up here mate, as soon as there is less than 99% cloud cover we have our shorts and t-shirts on thinking its a heatwave :p

on a more serious note i think the go kartin sounds good...c'mon guys get the interest coming in!!

Attachments

• picture095.jpg
    picture095.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 299
B

Ben

K10Daz said:
Big_ben said:
But seriously a beach in Scotland - dude its freezing!!!

as soon as there is less than 99% cloud cover we have our shorts and t-shirts on thinking its a heatwave :p

on a more serious note i think the go kartin sounds good...c'mon guys get the interest coming in!!

hahaha pmsl

B

blacksupers

goto falkirk,its got everythin but the beach.got lazer quest and karting and plenty car parks, fairly decent cruise scene aswell

K10Daz

Yeh but falkirk will have the regular falkirk cruisers aswell, that would kinda defeat the purpose of a micra meet, unless all the micras park over one end of the car park..

B

blacksupers

in falkirk they all sit about down the retail park and ive seen astra clubs and the likes down there and they just all sit on the other side or in a row of their own,its big ass carpark. only downside is they just put in a lot of speedbumps

K10Daz

yes but if u hav been down recently u will c that they have lowered the speed ramps, plus if ur smart enough u can avoid 98% of them by driving throo the pillars, micras fit no probs if my clio does!!

B

blacksupers

they aint lowered all ov em yet some are still quite nasty, ive seen range rovers goin thru those pillars

K10Daz

www.xtremekarting.co.uk we should have the meet there, nice carpark at the back an we could go karting aswell, £20 for 50 laps or 20 laps for £12.50..such a great laugh, you get race time print outs aswell!!

masterbiker

Ex. Club Member
K10Daz said:
www.xtremekarting.co.uk we should have the meet there, nice carpark at the back an we could go karting aswell, £20 for 50 laps or 20 laps for £12.50..such a great laugh, you get race time print outs aswell!!

I take one of my disabled clients there quite often. The Karts are realy nice and responsive, well maintained and still quite new as they only opened at the end of last year. I think a grand prix is £35. But then there is http://www.raceland.co.uk/ at Edinburgh which have twin engine 70mph karts for the outdoor track. I don't think you can quite get up to 70 on the strait but if the top speed is 70 it aint that far off it.