scottish meet that i will make the effort to be at

mullet

Ex. Club Member
was talking to stani and thought it would be a good idea to get a meet on the go soo usual rubbish when? where? how? what to do? whos going?

sugestions would be good
cheers mullet

Stani1029

Club Member
Great idea r-reg NAT!!!! lol wonder if greig will still come. Mikey will and dean who is buying mikeys car and maybe dolan.....

I'll come! Have to use Mrs. Getaways K11 (My super S touring car is still in bits!) but I'll pop along to put faces to names!

I'm up for go-karting, problem is we are just coming into Christmas night out time and Go-karting places fill up fast then.
Not so keen on Mini bikes, I can injure myself without having to pay for it!

Why not meet at some good photo location, the Forth Bridge, Stirling castle or something? Gives us all a chance to get some good snaps of our motors?

OP
OP
mullet

mullet

Ex. Club Member
that sounfds like a plan getaway mini motobikes are super fun :p
and i dont get a crimbo night out so ill treat this as mines ha ha

Shero

Ex. Club Member
happnin boys!! ill make it along if its carting ....or something apart from looking at a halfords all night! haa. kirkcaldys fine for me, never done that track, falkirks good aswell http://www.xtremekarting.co.uk/ and have the fallikrk wheel 2 seconds away from it, colud get some good shots of the car. Too bad i dont have a spare k11 anymore, i miss the ###ers!:laugh:

just let us know the score and ill see if I can make it.