Scottish Meet - Pics

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Well since nobody was up for a meet we thought we would get one organised just the two of us (Nice one titch)

22-IMAG0001.JPG

2-IMAG0002.JPG

4-IMAG0003.JPG

26-IMAG0004.JPG

18-IMAG0006.JPG

11-IMAG0005.JPG

3-IMAG0008.JPG

19-IMAG0007.JPG

12-IMAG0009.JPG

Cheers to all who turned up...titch lol

Daz & :kungfu:

*Wayne none of your smart ass comments please, i know its a clio*

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Well done lads....

It amazing you know, there were only the two of u there, but you have still beaten the attendance at some of the south meets, lol

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
:p
NASTY NASTY!!!

HAHAHA

ne ways.,

such a shame to see a horible mess sat next to what now seems a glorified saint. i mean. that clio is just horrid. the k10 looks much nicer when photo'd along side :p

hehe

James

Chairman
SR_Micra_Boy said:
1 but you have still beaten the attendance at some of the south meets, lol
That's hardly kind is it? :( The last one was awesome, and the next one (whenever it is) is gonna be even bigger! (Fingers crossed)

Titch

Micra K11ng
Just back in the now, cheers to Daz for having me round, was a good laf like!! How'd you get on with the driveshaft?
Ah well first Scottish meet then! Aw, so sad!!
Titch :kungfu:

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

driveshaft bloomin driveshaft dont talk to me about it!! After all that wait they have given me the wrong one, they have given me the passenger side one! So got to wait to get the new yin tomorrow! It was a pleasure havin you round mate, had a good laugh, specially the old bloke in the middle of the road.

oh an the car is runnin a bit better from new plugs and leads :>

Hope to see u again soon buddy!

Daz

masterbiker

Ex. Club Member
K10Daz said:
Well since nobody was up for a meet we thought we would get one organised just the two of us (Nice one titch)

I wasn't aware that there was another one other than the moffat one on the 2nd. People stopped posting on the one that started talking of go-karts.

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

masterbiker said:
K10Daz said:

I wasn't aware that there was another one other than the moffat one on the 2nd. People stopped posting on the one that started talking of go-karts.

i was just having a laugh mate, Titch came round to help me out wit my car n i ended up getting the old k10 out an we took some pics :>

B

Ben

tich, car is looking sweet dude, as is the k10? Anyways, u got ur side windows tinted? looks like u have in them fotos - seriously dude get the back one done or your speakers will go walkies

Titch

Micra K11ng
Nah man they aint done yet. No one really gives a **** about modded cars up here, and it's in the garage over night anyways, so not to bothered about it. Will be getting done soon tho i hope.
Got the MOT tomorrow, gonna failllllllllllllllllll! :down: :(
:kungfu:

Titch

Micra K11ng
K10Daz said:
driveshaft bloomin driveshaft dont talk to me about it!! After all that wait they have given me the wrong one, they have given me the passenger side one! So got to wait to get the new yin tomorrow!

Aw man, bet that was a kick in the teeth. Sure you'll get it sorted soon tho!

danni said:
Titch58 said:
Got the MOT tomorrow, gonna failllllllllllllllllll! :down: :(
:kungfu:

no its not coz that means u cant come down here!!!

I'll walk it if it fails!
:kungfu: :laugh:

B

Ben

Titch, u sorted the number plate lighting out then? I still need to get some welding done on mine and the rear brake cylinder from my last MOT

Titch

Micra K11ng
no, not yet mate. Have got white numberplate lights, but will have to put them on in the morning. We'll see how it goes. :(

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

Titch58 said:
Aw man, bet that was a kick in the teeth. Sure you'll get it sorted soon tho!
Titch58 said:
Tomorrow, driveshaft arrives on my doorstep at ten! So fitting it then and gonna see how it goes, when it was up i noticed my shocks were gubbed too funily enough, fluid all over them which is pants, but they will have to wait as the bike is on order hehe

Daz

Titch

Micra K11ng
Car of the day had to be either this one:

[attachment=607]

Or that wide body corsa, which we all had a good laf at. Never got a photo tho :(!

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

that was a fowkin state!! The folk in the car wondered what we were laughing at too...STATE lol

Daz