scottish meet at strathclyde park??

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
Ok im fairly new here so would be a good chance to put faces to names and cars :D

So whos up for a wee meet in Strathclyde park? possible date to go by Sunday 6th march, 10am at the toby carvery car park?? *nothing set in stone yet but if i can get a rough number it would be great to let them know we will be using their car park ;)*

This will just be a general blether but there is bowling ect at M&D'S if any of you wish to go off and make a day of it :D

Let me know if the date doesn't suit ect i just opened the diary and that was the first Sunday i came too lol

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
providing we can get this meet to work we could do one every 3 months in a different location.... such as..

Strathy park
Gretna
Loch Lomond

That way its kind of fair for the ones furthest away having to travel the most. Let me know what yous think :D

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
bump bump bump

surely there must be more scottish micra drivers on here??? Ok how about we say... if your car isnt ready and you do have access to another car just come along anyway :D this is just a general get together nothing fancy.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE try and make the effort to make this meet work, it could turn into something good in the long run (Y)

mullet

Ex. Club Member
is this the definate date?
im sure there will be more comming best thing is to start a list :p

add your name to the list as we go along :D (copy and paste the list with your name added)

1) weestar84
2) Mullet

Shero

Ex. Club Member
ill probly be up for it if it goes ahead get to see how evryones micras are getting on, im no longer a micra man, but still wudnt mind coming along. also... i dont think mullet deserves to be on the list as he NEVER made it to meets! lol. :laugh: haaa

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
phewwwwwwwwwwww for a minute i thought it was just going to be me and mullet LOL no offence mullet :laugh: The more the merrier and this meet WILL go ahead even if it is just me who turns up :doh: :laugh:

Right! What about dates? March is a busy month for me so I need to plan ahead.

Do we want a weekend meet? A 'one night during the week' night? A 'meet and eat' night?

mullet

Ex. Club Member
ha ha a meet and eat i like it ha ha i need to be carefull of moneies as i have a holiday to pay for and dates would be good do we bring our own or are the provided for us? :laugh::blush: poor joke i know

So we are agreed on the 6th March then?

About Lunchtime? Later?

The 1st carpark on the left as you go in from the big roundabout off Junction 5 of the M74?

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
it was arranged for sunday the 6th of march at the Toby Carvery car park for 10am.... Im ok with meeting at the first car park too *at the other end* means i dont need to phone and clear it with toby carvery that we are taking over the parking spaces :laugh::laugh:

SO.... are we agreed on sunday the 6th at 10am? then yous can decide which car park to use :laugh::laugh:

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
well we need to decide on what carpark as if its the toby carvery will need to phone ahead and let them know as that gets busy on a sunday esp at lunchtime....

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
right how about the one at the water where the big swing park is? its easy enough to see and find and its pretty much in the middle no matter what end you come in at?

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
right so

STRATHCLYDE PARK 12 NOON SUNDAY 6TH MARCH, CARPARK NEXT TO THE BIG SWINGPARK. CANT MISS IT AS ITS IN THE MIDDLE ENTERING FROM EITHER END :D:D

see yous then :D

Stani1029

Club Member
put up a pin on google maps and stick it on here. im not so local to the place as you guys are and dont have a clue what car parks

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
i dont know how to do that :blush: can any of you guys do it? Stani it wont be hard to find anyway you just drive right on through the park untill you see the big swingpark with the water behind it and the big carpark will be beside it facing onto the water :grinning: il prob be there before 12 anyway so if you see a white k10 your in the right one :laugh: