Scottish Meet 07!

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Think we should get another meet organised seeing as there is a good few new Scottish members on here. Date and what to do can be arranged but thinking of having it through in the Fife direction for the members through there, unless everyone is ok with the usual Pizza Hut idea?

Stick your names down in here and ideas of what do to. Karting would be great but its difficult to get people to commit to it and things like that.

Yeh depending when i should be there! What about paintballing or something? An activity rather than going to pizza hut!

Id be up for it, finaly meet all you guys in person

i work saturday, sunday, monday and tuesday though.
Slave labour at amazon.co.uk!

if not one of these days then ill make it to a national meet or somethin

Stirling, falkirks closed down, so stirlings the only one i can think of! Has a nice bar there too!

Think Stirling would be the best bet for this one.

Speaking to Daz were thinking the weekend, probably a Sunday at the end of Feb, beginning of March.

that would suit fine, ill probably be paid off by then lol!!

ive never been to a meet before, is it like we all meet up, have a laugh, go bowling then all head our seperate ways?

I would consider coming but i only have my mums micra atm is standard and kinda crap :( 5dr also

Yes Euan, if you want,lol.

Clone, shouldnt matter. Seems to be a common myth that your car has to be modded to go to a meet!

are us english guys welcome?..lol

scotland is actualy the closest meet i have to me..... and i live south of hull.. lol

even Tho Amanda (layla) Is Banned She Will Be Attending, We Dont Not Discriminate Against Banned Members!!!

Do what you like its not an MSC endorsed event. However I do have a problem with that kind of attitude on the MSC. Its in your own interest not to deliberately make a nuisance of yourself on the msc, that is of course unless you dont want to be here any more.

even Tho Amanda (layla) Is Banned She Will Be Attending, We Dont Not Discriminate Against Banned Members!!!

Maybe when she returns, she will put a stop to any actions that lead her to get banned and you won't have make any further posts like above :)

Kev

Admin have no humour and deleted it so ill post it again!!

Chill%20Pill.png

well you know ill be ther mate editted chris can fill u in on my lil outings -lol jus need gfs permission now haha ... more than likely she will be in attendance so she might join in on the fun :D... no chris u cant ... behave !!!-lol

pepper xxx

haha just letting people be aware of our banter before they are shocked at meet ... and a warning to all ... watch fraz... he likes his panties ;)

viva la fraz

pepper

this thread is pure filth..lol

i wish i had a girlfriend to bring up there...

ill be there, i dont know of anyone else round here with a micra. although my mate binned his 106 and is buying a superS lol

and when the hell did my buddy layla get banned?... i missed that one....

and now that i am no longer banned and have returned from the festering cave in which i was thrown, this meet still going ahead guys and gals?

and GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS. FRAZ, YOU, MY DEAR, ARE A LEG OF END

18th is a bit short notice you not think mate? as for the 25th I am at the Scottish Motorsport show with college. Should come along to it :p

I'll be there chaps and chappets. Need to renew my membership first though...lol. Daz - call me with details, if anyone needs a place to crash (English folk travelling up that is, none that live 20mins away!, give me a shout - plenty of space at mine.)

Titch

Back