Scotland meet

monkton roundabout is that the garage that is gettin overhauled

u have my number anyway lol i got urs too so if there is any problems let me know one way

i am game for it car is back in action and i would like to meet the rest of you peeps and dundee is not the best place but i reckon braehead sounds good central basiclly every one so helps out in a good way ............am on the list so my name has to go up lol see you all there and the peeps from ayrshire should all meet up beore so we get a convoy going up there

yeah sounds like a good idea

well i am meetin with Makrakin08 tonight at ayr at 6.30 if anyone rom the ayrshire side can get to the shore at that time we will get a gatherin there get to know peeps then we all go up to braehead on sunday as a well known group lol

where is every one from in the ayrshire side as in towns and stuff i myself am from irvine Makrakin08 is from ayr ?

sorry its kinda late notice at the small meet Makrakin08 and i are havin so if you can make it pop along

cool but i dont have credit in mine lol but i will defo be there at half 6 mate

juust about to head off up to ayr to meet up well i need fuel first so i will get the juice then be there see ya soon

well im not sure ifim going to be able to come on sunday my car has started being a pain i think she needs new brakes so if i can get it sorted i will make it up

sorry guys

Good meeting ya the night bud good laugh, Especialy when the police got out and searched the car then searched me haha ( they asked if i had any "wacky backy" i replied " i wish " Then they searched me haha ) was funny, lookin forward to sunday itll be a good laugh!

SR/SR, cheers for the bebo, lol, im shero who u got yer seats from, i knew about this, but i cant make it, need 2 work and cant escape. total gutted!!!

1. makrakin
2.sr/sr

lol i didn't have a clue it was you lol minted but thats shockin it would have been a good laugh...maybe next time ....

that was so funny that the police searched you and not me my car was called a heap lol "it's stripped out " i replied lol he just looked at me then looked at my ashtray and say's someone likes a puff of that wacky backy yes there was 2 douts of the wacky backy but they were at the back of the actual pancakes that was getting smoked lol it was good meeting u mate ...

kizzy if its the brakes get them looked at tomorrow and if they need done i am sure they will last until monday as long as you aint braking hard and you aren't on them all the time too we need as many people at the meet as possible don't forget glasgow and the surrounding area is full of neds with corsa's , saxo's , 106's, fiesta's,and whatever else they drive i have'nt seen a ned drive a micra before they are not as easy to mod as the other cars lol

I have managed to get my hands on a k11 super s. i am stripping it and if any of you peeps want it let me no and i will bring it on sun.

1. makrakin
2.sr/sr

lol i didn't have a clue it was you lol minted but thats shockin it would have been a good laugh...maybe next time ....

that was so funny that the police searched you and not me my car was called a heap lol "it's stripped out " i replied lol he just looked at me then looked at my ashtray and say's someone likes a puff of that wacky backy yes there was 2 douts of the wacky backy but they were at the back of the actual pancakes that was getting smoked lol it was good meeting u mate ...

kizzy if its the brakes get them looked at tomorrow and if they need done i am sure they will last until monday as long as you aint braking hard and you aren't on them all the time too we need as many people at the meet as possible don't forget glasgow and the surrounding area is full of neds with corsa's , saxo's , 106's, fiesta's,and whatever else they drive i have'nt seen a ned drive a micra before they are not as easy to mod as the other cars lol

my brother has looked at my car for me and says the front passenger wheel bearing is ######ed (shows you what i no about cars) anyway i dont realy want to drive it far incase anything happens gonna get my man to get the stuff to fix it 2morrow and see if he can sort it.

This is the last chance ill get to get on here to remind everyone so, i will be with sr/sr in the morning tomorow and we will be heading up at 10.15 , ill give CJ1.8 a phone in the morning to see whats happening,Will see use all soon :)

im not coming!! engine is working fine, fuel rail was blocked which i then fixed and then my luck the oil feed line was touching an earth down at the left hand engine mount and it wapped a hole in it, im gutted as ive no chance of getting one for atleast a week!! :(

Yeah everyone from Dundee made it home :) was a class night should do it again soon :D

That k10 sounds the dog's btw i like :L:L

good good as long as everyone got home ok, was well windy on the way home for me and craig we were still there at 7.30 with mullet and his mate, was a good laugh was well funny when fuzzy ate that pizza with the full jar of chillie on it haha any one getting pictures up?

c.j1.8 is the super s got mot and tax you never mentioned the car to me at the meet lol i am looking for a new k11 the missus is wanting one i am defo getting a k10 maybe even the white one lol but i am intrested in the super s if you let me know evrything about it post pics up and that cause i will be stripping my sr or if anyone is intersted in it it's got 1 years mot and 6 month tax its going back top the way i got it and i am looking or about 700 for it or a reasonble offer let me know

sorry mate the super s has been stripped and bits already sold the car needs sills welded and a new cross member on it. no mot or tax so just keep your car and put bits on that. still have the front bumper if you still want it.

Back