Scotland meet

koolio
do you want to try one of the underground carparks first for warmth and if we get chucked oot then xscape?
:D

sounds like fun

will have to check the diary

wont be in a micra,will try get insured on my dads 1987 audi coupe gt,sheeees niiiiiiiiiiice

are we deffo going for the car parks or is no one up for some back roads like lochlomand ect.
im easy either way, be good fun, just more fun being away from the city.

good good, i like the sound of this. lol.

the "rest and be thankfull" , an old rally road from the good old days. theres a carpark there, brilliant location, its a journeee but if were all up for it it wolud be some drive and a good place for some photos ect.

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/3410570.jpg

Thats a view form the car park.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...4.306641&spn=1.065508,2.460938&z=9&iwloc=addr

and the location.

just some ideas. and petrols back down to 86.9 at my bit! lol, so im laffin!

sorry, forget that, lol, if were meetin at 5 itll be way too dark. lol.

i dont know i think sumone wouldnt be able to make it unless it was after 4 or sumthing we could do it earlyer i would prefere it earlyer

aye man
me and gordon will see yee's at braehead after we finish work
but i might not have my micra as i canny afford insurance at the moment but gee will have his

ok it depends though, ive got the next few days planned out which will be enough time to get what i need done, its just wether it goes to plan which it should :) ill let you know wether to pick me up or not...

yasss, munch at mullets granpas! lol.:

Bad question..........

so im not expecting evryone to be like AWW DEFFOO NO PROBLEM, i understand its al been aranged but i forgot all about work with the exitement! lol. if theres any chance people are up for the saturday instead let me know cus i dont wanna miss out but i will get ma baws crushed by ma boss if i pull anything for that sunday.

Mite have a shiney nu white super s aswell! woooo.

anyway, just had to ask.

ahh well, had 2 ask, gunna need 2 do sum persuasion then! lol, canni miss this.

... and sorry mullet.:doh:

guys, can you help, how do you start a post on here, iv looked at all the F.A.Qz n stuff but i cant find it. also do i have to be a higher member to do it??
its just i found a k10 super s in ma scrappy n thot people mite be intrested.

cheers

i am game for it car is back in action and i would like to meet the rest of you peeps and dundee is not the best place but i reckon braehead sounds good central basiclly every one so helps out in a good way ............am on the list so my name has to go up lol see you all there and the peeps from ayrshire should all meet up beore so we get a convoy going up there

aye al be leaving ma house about 10 sr/sr and gettin the bird in troon at like 10.15 u want to meet us at monkton roundabout services?

Back