scotland meet 2010 :D

mullet

Ex. Club Member
seen as we were rubbish at organising the last one ant withit being crimbo time it was hard for people to make it
i think its time to organise one slightley better we can keep the same place ect

just need to sort out dates :D

13th febuary, after 6
Springkerse Retail Park Stirling FK7 7TL

any takers?

1. mullet canny make it :(
2. shero
3. stani
4. redrocket
5. mikey
6. twink (possibly)
7.daud k11
8.titch

OP
OP
mullet

mullet

Ex. Club Member
its kool man i couldnt make it either i had just finished building 50 bikes for santa and was doing 15hr shifts so thats why i thought we should rearange :D

Shero

Ex. Club Member
ill say im in and drop out in the same post to save time! haaaaa

ko. im up for it, but no sunday!! please, i canny get out of work. unless its like after 6 or sumthin.???

Stani1029

Club Member
same for me, by the time february comes i should be free weekends as im on call all the bloody time lol so start of february sound good and ill be coming in an almera. sorry people!

Stani1029

Club Member
i couldnt possibly tell you if i can make that its that far away. i could be a dad by then which means i aint coming lol i shall let you know within a week of that date

Shero

Ex. Club Member
sound wit me, i finish at haf 5 so ill be late but ill be there. :D mite have a 5door cumin 2. haaa, all point n laff. :D

moan stani. get a car seat (or a pimped out pram and a toe rope :D ko. good luck with it all :D

OP
OP
mullet

mullet

Ex. Club Member
reet so lets get this list of people comming as it will come up fast and we will forget :laugh:
names below and i will post up the names at the title thread :D

1.Mullet :D

Shero

Ex. Club Member
Ill be there. so my name can go up
Just a thot, shud we see if thers a shelterd / multistory car park near cuz its scotland mind and if it gunna rain it will rain on the micra day out. :D

Stani1029

Club Member
add me (stani), chris (redrocket), mike (mikey) the now, ill ask dolan (twink) and this other guy lee who isnt on here if he'll come.

OP
OP
mullet

mullet

Ex. Club Member
Ill be there. so my name can go up
Just a thot, shud we see if thers a shelterd / multistory car park near cuz its scotland mind and if it gunna rain it will rain on the micra day out. :D

yea thats a good point any ideas?

add me (stani), chris (redrocket), mike (mikey) the now, ill ask dolan (twink) and this other guy lee who isnt on here if he'll come.

will do

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
Ok i dunno if im askin alot here....but is there any chance of making it the weekend before or after. Me and my mates are hittin Newcastle for my mates 21st and i cant miss it bu im absoloutly dying to go to the meet. Any chance?

Shero

Ex. Club Member
Im still up for the stirlin meet but I think im gunna go up knockhill on the 6th, track scotland. get the wee 1300 workin hard :D if anyone else is up for a blast round? :D

OP
OP
mullet

mullet

Ex. Club Member
Ok i dunno if im askin alot here....but is there any chance of making it the weekend before or after. Me and my mates are hittin Newcastle for my mates 21st and i cant miss it bu im absoloutly dying to go to the meet. Any chance?

alright man the week end before is valantines day and the following weekend im ment to be going away :( so i donno man forget newcastle :p

Shero

Ex. Club Member
Sorry stani, i thought it was a normal trackday but just looked into it. it was on another forum Im on the guys were askin but its -another forums private trackday so its a bit more pricey than usuall and you only get from 11-3 as opposed to the usuall 9 -5 running time.

so im dingyin this one coz it will just be me and if you went 2 randoms showin up to this forums day out. ha.

But theres speed sunday on the 28th march which i think ill book up for, heres a link explainig it all.
http://www.knockhill.com/trackdays/trackday.php

basically start at 9 and depending on how many are racing you get split up into groups and just rally about. winwin. :D

ur micras not road legal anymore eh? anyway, im gunna get the day off work and go up then and see how the micra gets on. :D

Stani1029

Club Member
Sorry stani, i thought it was a normal trackday but just looked into it. it was on another forum Im on the guys were askin but its -another forums private trackday so its a bit more pricey than usuall and you only get from 11-3 as opposed to the usuall 9 -5 running time.

so im dingyin this one coz it will just be me and if you went 2 randoms showin up to this forums day out. ha.

But theres speed sunday on the 28th march which i think ill book up for, heres a link explainig it all.
http://www.knockhill.com/trackdays/trackday.php

basically start at 9 and depending on how many are racing you get split up into groups and just rally about. winwin. :D

ur micras not road legal anymore eh? anyway, im gunna get the day off work and go up then and see how the micra gets on. :D

right ok, late march is dodgy with the wee man being due on april 5th. track day does sound good though and around that time the micra could be ready if things go my way over the next month :wasntme: and no its not road legal

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
After 6 is fine since its a saturday....plus it stop me from goin out and blowing all my money on drink.
So is that the new plan then?

Shero

Ex. Club Member
aye man, saturday the 13th sound for me. :D the boy with the pik up k11 mite be up for it aswell just need to tell hm the date everyones cool with.

OP
OP
mullet

mullet

Ex. Club Member
wont be able to make the 13 are we able to make it the first weekend in march ar its payday as well and allows people to be organised?

mikey

Ex. Club Member
Can you definitely not make it Mullet??Lie, cheat or pay your way outta whatever's stoppin ya!!
I think me Stani + Chris are all go for this weekend...sure they'll say if not though...C'mon people let's get this sorted eh! :p

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
I cant say anything coz i got the date changed as well but i was buzzin for saturday:(
Whatever date it is...i'll be there, except for next weekend, NEWCASTLE MOTHER####ER!!:grinning:

mikey

Ex. Club Member
Ah shizzle :p Righty, howsabout goin ahead with Saturday? Then, arranging another day when everyone can definitely make it??It's never gonna be easy getting everyone in the same place at the same time, but it's worth tryin!! Who's still in for Saturday, and any suggestions for the next time people?? :grinning:

Will we be having a meet later in the year too?

My Super S won't be road legal by the 21st (If you must know, theres an Almera booked in for a crossmember that weekend!)

I'd love to come along and put faces to names and nick ideas but it won't be for the forseeable future!