Scoobylicious!

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2180560

4 Cylinders, 2 turbos, and 1 supercharger!

His goal is to make 800+ WHP. Best part is....the a/c is still in tact and the car gets driven....at 26 mpg when the supercharger is off! The STi has 2 GT30's and an AMG Supercharger.

0008.JPG

0005.JPG

0003.JPG

how many birds do you reckon get sucked into his induction kits lol:grinning:

well whilst the engineering is astonishing i carnt see it being a very good way of getting up to 800WHP thats roughly the 1000BHP mark at the flywheel, so you have two GT30's thats okay but each one is being fed of only 2 cylinders your gona need alot of air flowing befor they start to.. oersonally id have gona for a nice big HKST51R on a twisted turbo manifold then had the supercharger to get air pumping at low revs the T51 is big enough to flow the air needed for such power levels and means less pipework and more space in the engine and more importantly better heat controll.. Two turbos is gona make alot of heatin an already cramped bay....

does it mention what internals its running fuel supply and Gbox???

still thats some damn nice ####!!

100 quid for the first person to do that to a k10

me and kristian will give 50 quid each to the first person who puts an sti engine in a k10 cos thatl be sweet

my mate rallys cars and he put an sti engine in a focus shell and it was a bit of a ball sore so a ton for the first to k10 it:k12red:

big fearnz said:
me and kristian will give 50 quid each to the first person who puts an sti engine in a k10 cos thatl be sweet

my mate rallys cars and he put an sti engine in a focus shell and it was a bit of a ball sore so a ton for the first to k10 it:k12red:

What about a k11? Im up for that!

big fearnz said:

How about the engine from Legacy RS turbo? It's quite similar to STi-engine and as I measured from the engine and my other Micra, it can be fitted :) That one K10 of mine with 1,5 turbo isn't fast enough... it needs more traction :glare: I'm going to make a 4wd Micra with Subaru engine+tranny and that's why I bought my other K10. The Legacy engine is going to my Subaru Leone, but maybe I could sometime drop it to Micra's engine bay :laugh:

Back