• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Scarab Micra

How's it going? My name's Steven, I'm 25 years old, I live with Scrubworks and here is my car.

20191027_135534.jpg
20191027_135549.jpg

20191027_135559.jpg
20191027_135945.jpg

It is an early 1.0 K11 LX Manual which I originally intended to use as a backup car for my Classic Mini but as it turn's out, I have been using it more than the Mini.

From when it was registered in February 1993 until October 2017, it was owned by members of the same family. Scrubworks then took ownership of it with the intention of using it for the Mongol Rally. Despite it's tired looking appearance, it had a recorded full service history and very low mileage for the time (Was about 55000 as of October 2017, 61000 as of Now).

Around late January 2018, Scrubworks then changed her mind and decided not to participate in the Mongol rally and, because I felt I needed something to use as a backup for my Mini, I bought this car off her.

Since about February 2018, I have been driving this car about and have been pleased with it's reliability and it managed to pass it's last MOT with no advisories.

Anyways, I am looking for ways to jazz this car up but keeping the mod's tasteful without making the car look stupid. One of my intentions is to stickerbomb the Driver's side front wing as the dent on it does let it down.

When Seinov says it had a full service history, he really means it. When I first bought this car, I looked through the service book, and every single space for a service stamp was filled, right to the end of the book, with stamps from main Nissan dealers. Never seen that before on any car.

I also wonder if this is one of the earliest K11s still on the road.