Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
List now stands at 50! lol! :D

Curtis, sorry to see your not attending :(

Kev

bolton_18

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
will still be comin but not sure if car will (boohoo) me right and side pads got so worn i have broken me disc so may have spare one lyin around dnt know

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Ironically, just days after I told Curtis I hoped he'd be there with us in spirit, it looks like I too will have to do the same :down:

The exhaust has fallen off my car, and it's not looking like I will get it fixed before Saturday, so unfortunately Kev you will have to take me off the list... :down: :down:

Unless a miracle happens, I will have to miss out on this meet too :(

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
I really hate to have to pull out but due to just buying the super s and taxing it tomorrow I will have no money left. And I also can't get/or afford tome off work. Next year ftw though!

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Come on people don't let this be the landslide of people pulling out!

We still have a lot of names down, but it's a real shame when these meets / events are organised and loads of people drop out.

Kev

andy88

Ex. Club Member
ill still be coming, i've just give the car a mini service and new pads and discs ready for the trip down.:grinning:

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
excellent!

lol lets have more turn up to this meet then drop out please!

Kev :D

Hugh

Well had my friend drop out, but have managed to convince Ele to join us North East lot.

So far it's Ele, myself and Ian all in his Almera and possibly Jim in his Micra lol

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Car finished and ready for collection!!!

superb!

Lets hope everyone makes it!

edit:

Toy Tuning have just confirmed my car is done and ready for collection, I'll be picking it up later, all ready for Saturday where I hope to smash my previous best on the 1/4 mile :D

Kev

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
People always pull out at the last minute but that's that way it goes unfortunately. I however have raised my maybe to a confirmed attendance.......so will see you all there :)

As a sidenote, would someone be so kind as to bring a timing strobe with them?

James

Chairman
I hope the weather improves!!

I should still be there, should really get a new tyre though as i'm rolling around on a steelie atm!

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Good news peeps! Bubs is back on the road and all fixed! :grinning:

Don't worry Kev, I'm coming again now - you lot can't escape me after all! :laugh:

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Just changed the oil + new filter, did it 1000 miles after the engine rebuild, and now 2000 miles after the last change.
Should keep it sweet!
Ready for the run down!

cant wait

me and k10 franny air soooo pump up for it trying to get my k10 looking a bit beter :laugh: just triying to get a back box on and sum bits and bobs is eny 1 els in northampton go in up and wont to cruse with me and franny:k10:

Robb

Site Supporter
we may come in the c+c if the weathers nice, look out for a black c+c on the motorway giv us a honk if you see us

Im sure everyone will be honking every micra they see :) i know i will lol.

Im still coming, call me daft but will there a meet area for the MSC at Santa Pod after you enter?

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Im sure everyone will be honking every micra they see :) i know i will lol.

Im still coming, call me daft but will there a meet area for the MSC at Santa Pod after you enter?

Somewhere alongside the racetrack i guess. It's a pretty open area so shouldn't be too hard to spot everyone.

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Nah what we want is all the cars to park alongside each other one by one, and then kev raises his hand and we all rev like mad, forty something of us! :) A la Mad Max, the biker gang!

alchemyst

Ex. Club Member
im affraid im not coming now, my boss has given me permision to do my 2.0 conversion at work over the weekends so i will be starting today! after work and going all weekend! im sure youll all understand :laugh:
if i change my mind i will be down in the t5 look for the bloke with a red mowhawk thtalle be me!

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
hi there

Is it just saturday or saturday and sunday this weekned and how much is it

many thanx
micra-mad:grinning:

Hi there.

This is a one day meet on the Saturday, costs £10.00 per person to enter and £20.00 to run on the strip.

o o park in a long line with another line facing each other that be ******* sweet

We shall hopefully be getting group photo's of all the micra's together at the end and probably one of all the other car's people are coming in too.

I hope the weather improves!!

Forecast doesn't look too bad tomorrow, it was better early in the week, but still hopefully plenty and sunshine, ran looks due about 6.00pm, lets hope we get a reasonable day.

PHILG

Ex. Club Member
Me And My Mate Will Be Coming. Honk If You See My Flip Painted Mystique. Should Be A Good Day. Looking Forward To See Everybody.

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Erm,

What parts am I bringing to pod to sell?? I've well and truly lost who's having what??

After pod I am going to look at a new car in Essex :D new toy new toy new toy :D

Hi guys,

I will still be attending, i am bringing the little brother along as he is soon to be at car owning age and he needs to be pushed towards micras :)

I will be setting off around 8am so should be there for 0930ish.

Maybe someone can tell me finally if it is my timing chain that is knackered!!

See you all there!!

Luke

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Might be a bit late to say this but if you plan on doing a run, don't forget your driving licence!

We will probably leave around 7, to arrive at 9ish..

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
im leaving at 7.30ish, depends when rob gets here! Just need to do a few things frst though!

Arnold, may see you on the way up there! What car you going in?