Santa Pod Meet Review 31.05.08

robbluek10

Ex. Club Member
hi just need to check a few things

am i ok to bring my little bro and his mate with me and my girl as i will treat him to it as his birthday thing from me lol

and also how much we looking for the whole day there

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
yes of course you can.

entrance fee is £10 per person.

thanks
Kev

bolton_18

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
hi mate does the pub do food?
if so i well maybe interested in fri and sat nights!
the campsite is 11.8 miles from santapod so not too far!
i assume that kids would be ok? 11 yr old?

yes the pub does great food (the best in the area) kids are fine and could have a club barbicue the night before if interested and i will let the reg(land lord) know .

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
possibly Rich, are you runing your Glanza?

All depends on my clutch really!

Kev

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
I'm still a maybe due to work during that week. It'll be tight to get there but I should be able to make it. Also I will not be running the 1/4mile due to issues with the car which will not be resolved in time.

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
ye im in the glanza

hows toby doin with ur clutch

Well I just might be runing now,

Toby e-mailed me this morning and I'm looking at late next week or the week leading up to santa pod :D

I'm having a few "little" other bits done as well ;)

I saw pics of you glanza at the rising sun show, I see the blitz frount mount, done anything else performance wise?

Kev

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
I very much want to go to this - just worked it out on on RAC route planner, and it'll be a 4 hour journey via Bath!

It's a definite though, add me on the list, Kev! :grinning:

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
I very much want to go to this - just worked it out on on RAC route planner, and it'll be a 4 hour journey via Bath!

It's a definite though, add me on the list, Kev! :grinning:

MicraFish: my post above *cough* lol ;) ^^^
i know i said Bristol but its more around Bath id be crusing up from lol :) could we meet somewhere???

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
I'm just awaiting confirmation from Toy Tuning about my clutch which should hopefully being swapped next Tuesday, if so I'm runing on the 1/4 mile.

Kev

MicraFish

MicraFish: my post above *cough* lol ;) ^^^
i know i said Bristol but its more around Bath id be crusing up from lol :) could we meet somewhere???

I saw! :laugh:

Well, I'm planning to cruise up with NeX and ModdedMicra - neX told me you're already staying at his? But we can meet there - for sure!

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
nex said he wasnt going??? when did you last speak to him?
ohh ok, sounds cool!

you guys pm me your number?? or ill send you mine lol

shiftysg

Ex. Club Member
im going yay any one going through bath or near bristol im more than happy to criuse up with you im definatly going to put my micra on a diet for this lol
ps sorry about my poor spelling

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
excellent two more names added to the list!

I have confirmation that my car will be going into Toy Tuning next Tuesday, so if all goes well I will be runing the 1/4 mile at Pod.

Kev

MicraFish

nex said he wasnt going??? when did you last speak to him?
ohh ok, sounds cool!
you guys pm me your number?? or ill send you mine lol

I texted him on Tuesday, and he seemed like he was definitely coming!

number PM'D! :grinning:
add me on msn too!

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
Well I just might be runing now,

Toby e-mailed me this morning and I'm looking at late next week or the week leading up to santa pod :D

I'm having a few "little" other bits done as well ;)

I saw pics of you glanza at the rising sun show, I see the blitz frount mount, done anything else performance wise?

Kev

thats not mine ,its another on the jap n crazy forum

im still running tmic

lookin forward to a good chat with you on the cars and also toy tuning thinkin of lettin em loose with mine

best hands to be in i reckon

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Just to let you all know, im backing out (even though ive got some spare days left) :( as much as i would have liked to get it there its just not gonna be possible...make sure you get a good write up of this, just so i know how much ive missed lol.

Hugh

Solar,

You sure you don't want to go?
Can give you a lift there and back if you want as there's plenty of room in mine.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
so what time most of you setting off at? iam meeting up with swiper at his house, and traveling down...then meeting rich in his glanza somewhere on the motorway... swiper didnt give me a time he just said early :p

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Less then a week to go, I take it everyone is still committed to attending this!?!?!

I've had only a few people drop out from the original list, I hope the majority make it as this will be the biggest meet in the MSC's history!

Kev

MicraFish

As far as I am aware, I'm still going! Standard as hell, but still going!

Providing ModdedMicra, Napster and NeX still go! I'm not going up on my own :down:

bolton_18

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
im still there does any one need camping at all in a pub back field for free cuz if ppl are im payin so u can camp 4 free n u can go pub night before just throughin it out there 4 anybody

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
will definately be coming have worked since last monday through till 12 on this friday just to get the day off to come down should be getting there about 10am hopefully with a nice clean car if the weather allows it on friday

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
I left my car with Toy Tuning today, should get it back Thursday evening.... roll on Saturday :D

Kev

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Sorry to be the original person to suggest this meet, then back out....

But all the things are going wrong for me at the mo so will not be attending this :(

Im sorry....