Santa Pod Meet Review 31.05.08

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
nice one guys, both added you to the list, which now totals 38!!!!

Kev

Hi Gents.

I will also be making an appearance, but no track action for me i'm afraid.

I will be posting pictures of my new K11 Super S up very soon, if the weather would clear up enough to take some good photos!!

Luke

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
But that means your free on the 31st :p

lol so Pete should do some heavy revision leading up to the 31st, go to Santa Pod on the Saturday, chill out, forget the revision for a day and did I forget to mention is going to be the MSC's largest EVER!!!! meet!

Then you'll have Sunday to refresh all that revision you did leading up to the 31st!

You see, sorted :D

Kev

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Final year exams worth 50% of my degree mark, its not going to happen :)

I'm going to the South meet next week and JAE though. Better than nothing!

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Ah guess i'll have to come, the mother decided she's gonna be away for my birthday, so i guess i'll be away for hers!!!

Hopefully i'll bring the turbo'd MK IIOrion out for a little play, If not i'll probably be in a Non Turbo'd MKI Orion or a MKIII Mondeo! lol

bolton_18

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
i have a place we can all go if you would like get there on fri night and camp in a pub garden which is next to newton blosomville only 20 mins away and u can camp the sat night aswell . and be a pub which is open most hours lol. so if you are interested let me know but this place is big enough for the whole club and can acomidate well over 50 cars more 80ish lol.
let me know .
tim

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Excellent :D

We now have 44 names down!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I'm hoping to run on the 1/4 mile, but that's dependent on whether my car goes into Toy Tuning to get the clutch fixed.

Kev

robbluek10

Ex. Club Member
hi i should still be ok for this meet as long as i have done the head gasket and exhaust on te k10 and some other major work i will keep u posted

Antony

Ex. Club Member
so thats, 3 wide arched micras, 3 turbo ones and a supercharged one, plus countless others and maybe even a 4x4 2.0 k10?

BRING IT ON

solarice

Ex. Club Member
very low chance at the moment for mine getting there...if i manage it i'll be N/A...unless i can manage something incredible

bolton_18

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
i will see the pub land lord tonight the more of you will come the cheeper it will be , he may even say as long as u drink at the pub but i will ask

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
I need to get my orion running, repair the exhaust, get it MOT'd, get it rolling roaded and tuned, fix the 2 oil leaks and pray that on the day it doesn't feel like braking down!!

bolton_18

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
well no come up fri evening then go santa and those hu want rest or pub after cuz i will be goin there 4 pub etc cuz its me local then they can drive home the sunday its up to ppl n wat they want to do just tryin to make it easyer for ppl who live long was away instead of them bein on the road from like 5 am or some funny hour
if u get wat i am saying
tim

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Neil you got to come!!!!

Let him come Jess............. please :D

Kev

bolton_18

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
any one interested in the free camping its like 5 min from me house if u want to google it to get a rough idea as i dnt know the post code 4 the pub heres mine instead mk46 4hs and the pub is at clifton reynes cant spell the second name though

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Anyone coming from the south west area? you will pretty much pass Evesham, where i live, so could convoy the rest of the way?

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Excellent :D

We now have 44 names down!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I'm hoping to run on the 1/4 mile, but that's dependent on whether my car goes into Toy Tuning to get the clutch fixed.

Kev

Don't think I'll be runing on the 1/4 mile now :(

My order has been placed with Toy Tuning, but it's going to be probably at least a month before the parts are here ;) :D Oh well maybe I'll give Nis a 1/4 mile run once his K11 is done :)

Kev

robbluek10

Ex. Club Member
hi all i am defo coming now exhaust will be done this sunday and will weld up holes in rear arch and replace c.v gaiter and had some new tyres and the tracking done now and the head gasket is holding out nicly at the mo as only leaking alittle oil in to the coolant compression is fine and i got it booked off from work whoo and talked the girlfriend in to coming along i cant wait for this meet and i am in maldon essex any on route to convoy

alchemyst

Ex. Club Member
any one interested in the free camping its like 5 min from me house if u want to google it to get a rough idea as i dnt know the post code 4 the pub heres mine instead mk46 4hs and the pub is at clifton reynes cant spell the second name though

hi mate does the pub do food?
if so i well maybe interested in fri and sat nights!
the campsite is 11.8 miles from santapod so not too far!
i assume that kids would be ok? 11 yr old?