Santa Pod 21/03/09 ***VIDEO***

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Hi all,

not sure if you will be interested but here is a video from the run what ya brung day last saturday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly4B1muSNR4

They are all Honda's but i will be doing another version with all the best bits in the coming week.

All comments welcome (both good and bad) so long as they are constructive

Thanks

Dave

YES!

I know NOWT! about Type-R's but that vid was unbelievable!!!

Soundtrack -> ACE!!!!

EDITS -> ACE

finish line stats are still and clear...a worlds first for youtube!

loved the cars and everything...WHAT A BUZZ!!

anyone who has been there at least once is going to love this vid} undisputable

BIRD @ 0:58 (there were others but this was my fave...(I hope Liz doesn’t read this!!...lol)
T.U.N.E at 3:48
7:03: was a blur but Im sure that was Oddified's nitrous powered yellow reliant kitten?
9:32 mental CHUNE!!!! one of my particular favourites -> got pins and needles

Tactically cut short.....

GIMME PART 2 you fiend!

OP
OP
Davey C

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
were all the type-r's non standard??

nah mate some were std. think the quickest std CTR was doing 14.2/.4 quick tho i only managed a 14.8 in the ITR but that was with a full boot, sound system etc and a full tank of petrol haha, wasnt gonna run but then got there and couldnt not have a go haha

GIMME PART 2 you fiend!

part 2...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCkdvPxyCi8

glad you liked it mate, if anyone has suggestions for videos etc or wants something making about their car i'm sure i can help.

:)

oh, and if anyone likes it and has a youtube account then subscribe to me, all my videos will be about cars ;)

OP
OP
Davey C

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
you were there!!? bummer we didn't meet up. Will watch the video later

Were you there on the Saturday or the Sunday?

I was only there on the Saturday, i convoyed up with the type r owners. If you saw any DC5's running chances are I was in one of them lol, there were only two champ white ITR's there, and one was mine. I didnt realise you were going other wise yeah we could have met up. Weather was awesome wasnt it (Y)

as always, cracking video mate.

Cheers Ian

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
There both days mate, camped over! i'll have to check through my photos and see if i captured any of yours. I took hundreds! and there was a thread on here about who was going to Pod :)