Sandblasted SR Wheels

Hey people! I bought these wheels with the intention of making something nice out of them.. that was like last year.. so, my ideas have changed and I don't need them anymore.

They're off, I believe, an SR model so they're a standard Micra wheel (4x100 and all that) and they've been sandblasted so there's no paint on them. There's no curbing and no major scuffs on them. Just fire some paint at them, slap some rubber on them and they're good to go! I've got the centre caps too but they're the standard wheel colour because obiously, they would get sandblasted. And yes, I do have all four wheels that are in the same condition and look exactly the same as this one, other than the fact they're wrapped in packing film, so getting a photo of each one would be pointless! :)

Ideally, I'd take somewhere in the region of 120 quid for them but they'd have to be picked up as shipping them would be a ball ache I imagine.

I'm open to offers so gimme a shout if you're interested!

Cheers everyone!
Joosh

IMG_0972.JPG

Nice stuff there mate, they're quite a rare set so worth every penny of that.
You can post them, put a circle of card on them to hold the label and post them like that.
I've posted a few with rubber on them, they cost about £14 each with tyres on, yours would be a bit cheaper.
Go onto P2GO to find the best price ....nice wheels again buddy.
If I was looking for wheels I'd have them in a heartbeat :D

OP
OP
Joosh
Thanks dude!

I had planned to use them on my lowered K11 and, to be honest, they'd have looked really good! But I wrapped the car round a boulder and bent the chassis! :D so they're now surplus to requirement!