• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

SamSam's K11 Super S

Robert

Ex. Club Member
This looks almost exacly like the photoshop i've done of my planned track K11. Damn you! Now i have to change my plans..

OP
OP
sammyboi

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
This looks almost exacly like the photoshop i've done of my planned track K11. Damn you! Now i have to change my plans..

Great minds think alike ;)

Cheers for the feedback peeps! Still need to get them shortened shocks fitted, hopefully that'll give it a lower look...

Antony

Ex. Club Member
WOW... for some reason i can see a DCY (distinctive cars york) style luminous graphics set down the sides..... but then im a nut case..lol

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
Still need to get them shortened shocks fitted, hopefully that'll give it a lower look...

only the springs make the ride hight diffrent (all the weight sits on the springs) shocks dont have anything to do with ride height. so they shouldnt make a diffrance.

(Y)

OP
OP
sammyboi

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
only the springs make the ride hight diffrent (all the weight sits on the springs) shocks dont have anything to do with ride height. so they shouldnt make a diffrance.

(Y)

When I was parked next to modded at ISTS, his looked lower than mine. And he had the same lowering springs, with shortened shocks, mine were standard shocks. Ill see when they are all fitted. Done the rears today, soooo much firmer than it used to be!

Yet again, cheers for all the feedback peeps! Its much appreciated!

k11_998

Ex. Club Member
When I was parked next to modded at ISTS, his looked lower than mine. And he had the same lowering springs, with shortened shocks, mine were standard shocks. Ill see when they are all fitted. Done the rears today, soooo much firmer than it used to be!

Yet again, cheers for all the feedback peeps! Its much appreciated!

if the distance between where the shock attaches to the hub and the spring seat is different, then the spring will be sit lower, so the car will be lower, plus the shock will be designed to work with shorter springs so should be more effective

OP
OP
sammyboi

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
if the distance between where the shock attaches to the hub and the spring seat is different, then the spring will be sit lower, so the car will be lower, plus the shock will be designed to work with shorter springs so should be more effective

Ahh, makes perfect sense! Well they are all on now, feels sooo much better when driving!

Got my MOT friday! Hope it passes!

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
wow i must have those wheels!! what are they?

that is exactly what i wanted to do with my car, i am going to look like i am copying you now >>

how much did you pay for the wheels?