• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

SamSam's K11 Super S

Sorry, the nismo spoiler came up so thought why not, and the wind deflectors were my brothers idea! They look coooooooooool!

Im not sure about colourcoding it, tempted to keep it black, spray bonnet black, and arches black....what you think? Could anyone photoshop that for me please?

Only kidding mate :p I've got wind deflectors coming aswell lol and spoiler to go on! No plans for arches at the moment though.

I was thinking that just couldnt find the pic!

hmm i reckon that would look good...as you said black archs, bonnet, wing mirrors and spoiler gloss black tho! matte would look gay.

Says he with the matt black micra.....lol. But i do agree, matt black wouldnt suit with gloss white. entualy etting a light respray so all white matches! Lol. Just need to find someone not too expensive!

Just bought a janspeed mani and rear splitter off mattieking from here. Will hopefully be fitting soon! But got lots more goodies to fit! Just got to wait for my week off coming up very soon! Anyone wana lend a hand? Lol.

Now fitted:

-whiteline adustable pnhard bar.
-raceworx short shift.
-1 outa 4 arches smoothed and primed!
-fibreglassed on rear splitter.
-semi stripped out rear interior.

And just won these on ebay:
newwheels.jpg

Yeah they look stretched, but i dont know for sure!

Cheers modded! Cant wait to get them and fit them :grinning:

Cheers for the feedback guys!

Yeah will be selling them on soon, got to sort out my arch problem before i fit the new wheels, or ill be going through tyres like theres no tomorrow!

Currently re-designing boot build to save weight/space, whilst sanding away at the arches. But weather is starting to turn bad on me so might leave the bodywork/spraying until i get some good weather.

Pics coming up in a mo....

Ok, now bear in mind its a work in progress, and needs a clean....

REAR:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c146/essexboi2005/P1010041.jpg
FRONT:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c146/essexboi2005/P1010042.jpg
THE ONE GOOD ARCH:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c146/essexboi2005/P1010043.jpg

Yeah i thought about that, either going to cut the arch so bumper can come off or just leave it. Because i dont think im going to need the rear bumper off anytime soon, or ever really!?

As for the front, i might cut it or have a go one da to test my plan of removing the front bumper with the wings....

Got the new wheels!!! Fronts are 8jx14 and the rears are 9jx14. Need to get me some new tyres from somewhere though! Dont think ill be stretching them either. Did a test fitting today....

P1010046.jpg

P1010047.jpg

Think it needs to be lower! What you guys think of it, as it stands?

Cheers for the feedback!

Yep, thats the plan! Going to photo shop it with my many ideas as cant decide which would suit it best!

Cheers! Going to be sorting the wheels/arches out then sticking to little mods through winter due to lack of evening light + rain/cold grr

hmm white car with a white lip with a black centre on the alloys...just my 2p's worth lol. ive actually thought about doing it to mine!

Good work!
The deep dish looks about right sam, although it really needs to be lower! Looks like you're doing well on the arches although I would have left them screwed on, really like the look of the white with the screws and the black spoiler!
Have you got any spacers ont he wheels at the moment?

Nope, thats just them with no spacers, havent got them on yet though, only did that to see what it looks like! Need to get tyres first as the ones on them are pretty slick!

Yeah, managed to find some 225/40/14 tyres from leigh-on-sea, so thats the rears covered. Just got to get hold of some 195/40/14 or 195/45/14 tyres for the fronts, then find someone to fit them as i believe they might have a tiny bit of stretch. Working 3pm-12.30am tomorrow, well today, so will pop to local tyre place before.

Still need to sort out the original arches, chop chop! Been working loads though due to being moved to a brand new store so need car to drive there! Plus got all brand new staff to train up, so working 10 hours days, 6 days a week, on various shifts. Its a nightmare...

Treated myself to some goodies lately. So thought id better update this!

Recently bought a whiteline lower chassis brace and some advanti cams, still got to fit them. And this little care package came for me today...

P1010050.jpg

Open says-a-me...

P1010051.jpg

But thats not all...

P1010052.jpg

One more surprice...

P1010055.jpg

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

E-Tech strut brace and janspeed exhaust fitted! Exhaust is ratling/rubbing at back, against the spare wheel well, its as if the exhaust is too long....

Spent some money today at antonys, nice little investment ;)

yeah, it werent bolted on. but the side bit does stick out abit, used some cable ties to pull it in abit, trouble is that ive grinded off the part you attach it to! i got abit carried away....lol

Cheers!

Hopefully ill be packing some suprises for JAE this year ;)

Lol...hotwheels! I was going for a white/black theme with blue bits under the hood. But then i remembered some of the cars at ISTS with bright flourscent wheels. So stole the idea :alien:

Back