• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Sam's Modded Micra!

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Thought id start off fresh with this one!

Nissan Micra K10 Super.
988cc.

Modifications so far:
-Complete Super S Interior.
-Full Foah Bodykit.
-15" League Integral 2 Alloys.
-Yokohama Parada Tyres.
-Sunny Carb Set Up.
-K&N Air Filter.
-Semi-stripped Out Rear.
-Strut Brace.
-Sub & Amp.
-6x9's.

Still a few on-going modifications but will post up when completed!

Current Pics:
P2160904.jpg

P2160905.jpg

P2160903.jpg

P2160901.jpg

P2160900.jpg

P2160899.jpg

What do people think so far?

well i had black wheels planned, specially with blacked out windows!

But white would look good too ;)

Glad your looking after it.......lol

Yeah ive been thinking what colour to get them refurbed to. I was thinking about going for a stealth look. Blacked out everything! But current car funds are going towards performance and handling atm. Looks will come last!

(Saw another 1.0 super today in kelvedon! Was amazed! It was all standard for a super but had alot of pink stickers over it and pink fluffy seat covers! Well cool.)

imo, the wheels are too big and make it look like a roller skate whatever there colour, no offence intended to anyone

imo, the wheels are too big and make it look like a roller skate whatever there colour, no offence intended to anyone

Its because i havent lowered it yet, and because im running on 195/50's rather than 195/45's. Plus i havent had chance to fit the skirts yet. This is only the beginning....

Its because i havent lowered it yet, and because im running on 195/50's rather than 195/45's. Plus i havent had chance to fit the skirts yet. This is only the beginning....

yer mine looked a bit like a tonka toy on its 15s but I quite like the 13s theyre a bit more inkeeping :D

nice car but could to with some serious tlc on the paintwork. a porter cable and a load of good wax/polish would do wonders for your car :)

Cheers for the feedback guys! More modifications will be happening soon! Just lack time atm with my FMP starting in a couple of weeks! All i seem to be doing atm is rushing alot.

nice car but could to with some serious tlc on the paintwork. a porter cable and a load of good wax/polish would do wonders for your car :)

Yeah i believe it would mate but im not that fussed about how it currently looks as will be modding some body panels and i cannot get an exact match paint any more. So will be completely re-sprayed eventually! But thanks anyway :D

My plans change like the wind...lol

Right, im currently using the super as a run around for work and stuff an tomorrow im starting work on my first car (the k10 ls) which will have a bunch of things done to it. Wrote a list somewhere....

Here it is;

My plans:

-Strip old k10.
-Fit 1.2 engine off pietro with 34inch weber.
-New alloys. (undecided on size atm)
-Fit -35mm lowering set up.
-Wider arches mod in black.
-Rolling road sessions to tune engine for best performance all round.
-Smooth in some parts.
-Do custom body modification plans.
-Touch up any paint problems.
-Respray strut brace and fit.
-Undecided on audio set up as yet. (if there will be one)
-And possibly more.

In the end, ill be keeping the red one and selling the black super off. Plan on giving it a little tlc first though before i put it up for sale.

Yeah im usually on ebay looking at other cars, etc. but then realise i have no money! So then back to square one...

Nah wont be changin my mind on this one, as ive already paid out for the engine and complete exhaust system, plus the 34inch weber. So im pretty much set. Just need to strip out the old stuff and go in with the new:D

Only 50p? Lol. Well after buying the car tax today i think my bank balance is around that area too.

But yeah, im going to be having a sort out and will be selling some stuff for funding for this. Most things ive already got my hands on but just got to buy things like bucket seats and harnesses really.

bit more than that atm but at times it gets like that :p especially when i have been on a bit of an eBay car bits spree :p

Lol...yeah i get addicted to ebay, not always car buying either, then i go to get some money out and i cant as my balance is under £10 as ive bought random stuf that may come in handy one day. Tis weird.

Back