RWYB santapod Aug 3rd - 5th

Hey all just would like to know if anyones going to this event at santapod between the 3rd and 5th of augest.. do let me know thanks

ScOpEz

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Just so your aware, it's quite close to JAE. People may not go because of this, however there is a proposed MSC meet at santa pod coming up soon, keep your eyes peeled for it :)

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
scopez, im interested in santa pod 3rd-5th august!! go theory test on tuesday and instructor said that im ready 4 me actual test aswell so i should hopefully be driving very soon :grinning:

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
My local club is going to this one, Me and Whipit will be up there fo' sure!!

This is the USC (Ultimate Street Car) event!

We should be on a massive stand!!!

If they car is back on the road then i'll go...depends when the official MSC meet is there really, if its close then i'll save my money and goto that one insted.

James.

OP
OP
Scopez
congradulations sam with the theory test and hope that the practical goes well :) and looking forward to seeing those of you who are going to this event

Be nice to see you up there to james, I have wanted to see your car in person looks great

Well if your going to any shows at santa pod its gotta be this one, its basicly the biggest and best of the year i had a great time last year! Little advice though if you gotta go to the loo dont go on sunday!

OP
OP
Scopez
hey all well either way Im hoping to make it to this event but then the cost is the only problem LOL however I'm feeling to go no matter what to santapod so who off of the forum is going any time soom on within the next few months do let me know thanks

ScOpEz