Running issues

I don't fancy ripping the car apart looking for the solution to my problem so I thought I'd get a second or third option

The car is running like a pig at the moment and is acting like its been drinking kangaroo juice, I'm thinking it's one of three things

Throttle body needs re-re soldering

Injectors are clogged up and need cleaning/replacing

Lambda is on its way out

Wouldn't mind but when you're doing 90 on the motorway and your car starts jerking and spluttering it becomes a bit of a worry

What do you guys reckon?

Stop trying to sell the poor thing! It's getting it's own back lol
Have you checked the basics plûgs leads rotor arm, TB might be on its way, doubt blocked injector though! Fuel filter air filter change

Stop trying to sell the poor thing! It's getting it's own back lol
Have you checked the basics plûgs leads rotor arm, TB might be on its way, doubt blocked injector though! Fuel filter air filter change

I'll be servicing it in a couple of weeks so all that's going to getting changed anyway, can't really check for anything at the moment cause I don't have a decent lamp/torch to use

But I'll check at the weekend (gives me something to do whilst house sitting)

Wouldn't mind but when you're doing 90 on the motorway and your car starts jerking and spluttering it becomes a bit of a worry
What do you guys reckon?

You was doing 70 Karl not 90 :) insurance and police check these sites lol my friend gt in some trouble cause they checked out car forums

You can't overtake someone when you're both doing 70, not only that but they need proof that you were doing your said speed, I could of said I was doing 130 :laugh:

You can't overtake someone when you're both doing 70, not only that but they need proof that you were doing your said speed, I could of said I was doing 130 :laugh:

Na mate by saying it on an open forum posturing or not they see it a an admission of guilt and all the evidence they need to gain your information and issue you with a charge! Been seen and done many times in the past on many forums I'm on

Na mate by saying it on an open forum posturing or not they see it a an admission of guilt and all the evidence they need to gain your information and issue you with a charge! Been seen and done many times in the past on many forums I'm on

i've done 400mph in my micra! hope i don't get retro-spectively banned!

I'm pretty sure they can't go off a forum. there is no proof, as it could all be bullsh**. can't be done for speeding without appropriate calibration gear. the speedo isnt enough, nor is the human eye!

Think we get the point back on topic.

Running poorly during warm up? Changed the basics?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Back