rover 400 side skirts fitting advice please

heya guys,

any one who has fitted rover 400 skirts can you please tell me how you did it please?

i picked some up to day at scrap yard but not sure the best way to go with it, i dont fancy drilling holes into the sills as these rust eeasily on their own now with out holes and self tappers in.

what about that body kit glue ? cant remember the name atm.

cheers scott

Cheers guys,

im still unsure of drilling in the sills!, i think im gona try some tiger seal first is that dont work then ill go with the self tappers.

cheers

Cheers guys,

im still unsure of drilling in the sills!, i think im gona try some tiger seal first is that dont work then ill go with the self tappers.

cheers
If they fall off while your driving... you will most likely need new ones lol

I know i did think this, i was gona see how well they stick with the tug test. They were only £10 any way, repairing sills after rusting will be alot more work.

A friends corsa took both of us to pull a single piece of trim off once he decided he didnt want it any more, after we stuck it with tiger seal.

Im gona wax oil the sills any way so this should stop rust should i go with self tappers.

I know i did think this, i was gona see how well they stick with the tug test. They were only £10 any way, repairing sills after rusting will be alot more work.

A friends corsa took both of us to pull a single piece of trim off once he decided he didnt want it any more, after we stuck it with tiger seal.

Im gona wax oil the sills any way so this should stop rust should i go with self tappers.
Good idea! :)

Back