rough price estimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
i need a price estimate on my micra before i buy membership and sell it
i will list the good and bad below, starting with the bad, getting it out the way

bad points:
stone chip, very very tiny though and hardly noticable on the windscreen
various stone chips on the drivers side door
bodykit paint some has been scratched off although no paint has gone from the panels.
water drain thing at the front is bent, although with a little time and patience, can be bent back easy peasy!
i will be honest with all the bad points i know of, that way you can be sure im telling the truth :)

good points:
done around 77,600 miles
interior is gleaming and perfect, no rips, tears cracks e.t.c
new sports brake pads (think its ebs or something)
new k&n element filter, makes it sound amazing!
panels are perfect, looked high and low for rust and cant find anything
arches and sills are lovely and clean
started cleaning engine bay although i sprayed a few bits, never got round to fully cleaning it
service every 10,000 miles
lots of tread depth, and spare wheel has never been used
alpine sub = lovely clear bass
vibe blackbox amp
jbl gto 6x9s
fitted rear uv neon for the back seats which is wired to the front interior lights
colour coded door handles
fog lights supplied, although not fitted (was going to fit them into grill but not enough time)
de-badged front grill
transmission fluid changed yesterday

mot and tax until july
cant sell the stereo i have, as it was given to me, although i shall find a cd player and fit it in, so theres no need to worry about fitting a cd or the sound system

anyone think they would be able to give me a rough price estimate?
i will upload pictures soon and once i get the tax on my new car, i will buy a membership and sell it properly :)

really quite a nippy car to be honest, really think its a good quick and cheap 1.2
im only selling it because i have not been driving even a year and i got a rusty metro for £100, only i dont want to ruin the super s so i want it to goto a good home :)

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
2005983034457927781_fs.jpg

2004451627271891233_fs.jpg

2004442739943582703_fs.jpg

theres a few which have already been uploaded

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
right down south, i lives in southampton, where the good ole titanic left our port

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
a local man eh! im from fareham myself mate so not far from me! nice car looks very tidy ;) let me know if you want to sell it ;)

good condition super s should be fetching about £500, not many left now. although ive seen mint examples sell for as little as £300 :(

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Speedle: if your ever looking at getting back into the micra game, you can always have yours back ;)

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
this is a very nice car, i have tried keeping it as good as possible since i bought it
i had it for about 6 months now and never has it failed on me, even in the coldest of mornings
let me clean up the car and fit the brake pads and i will get a membership and let people view :)

speedle, i drive around fareham alot, if you ever see people doing backflips and whatnot in fareham, thats probably me :D

Pete

Site Supporter
I think £500 is a but ambitious for any N/A K10 these days. Not many people covert these cars anymore.

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
I think £500 is a but ambitious for any N/A K10 these days. Not many people covert these cars anymore.

totally aggree on that pete i'd say that would be top whack for a facotry condition example with sound mechanics and we all know thats never going to happen! lol

Speedle: if your ever looking at getting back into the micra game, you can always have yours back ;)

have you broken it already?

this is a very nice car, i have tried keeping it as good as possible since i bought it
i had it for about 6 months now and never has it failed on me, even in the coldest of mornings
let me clean up the car and fit the brake pads and i will get a membership and let people view :)

speedle, i drive around fareham alot, if you ever see people doing backflips and whatnot in fareham, thats probably me :D

not interetsed in it being 'fixed up' i can do all those things myself, if your serious about selling it let me know i could pop up this weekend for a look im selling my Prelude as it is anyway so i'll need a cheap to run car

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
yeah im definately serious, if you end up getting it, i have brake pads coming in the post for it, so if you take the car before then i have no problem running it up to you. Anytime after 6 on sunday i will be in, although it will be parked outside if you want to look on your own

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
hey speedle, after thought, if you still are thinking £350, i will take up your offer :):k10:

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
hey speedle just to say the brake pads still have not arrived, and theres harsh noises from passengers side brakes, this is why i stopped driving it altogether
they should come this week, as soon as they come i can fit them on if you want.
if you dont mind taking it back and if you want me to, drop off the brake pads when they come through, then thats ok.
if not then i will contact you when the new brake pads are on

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
speedle the brake pads have still not come and the passengers side one does not have any pads left, which is why i stopped driving it.
if you want you can pick it up and i will bring the brake pads to yours when they come, otherwise i can fit them and contact you after

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
speedle brake pads are finally done, give me a text or call if you want to arrange something :)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
hey speedle, after thought, if you still are thinking £350, i will take up your offer :):k10:

You already know you need to have a seller account to sell items on here.. thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.