roll cages avaliable for the k11?

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
as above what roll cages are avaliable for the k11? i know omp ones you can buy but thats about all i know? did cusco make any or any other brands?

cheers
dan

frank

Club Member
dan

i would check with your insurance company first ( i think they are getting very wary of potential head injuries)

OP
OP
squarepants

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
iam thinking rear cage. i dont want to spend silly money on a full jobbie...

its more for the look an actually rolling the car to protect me lol

i know cusco do rear cages, but i dont think they stock for the micra.

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
I have the rear safety devices cage - looking to get a full cage if you want to make an offer?

Craig

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
Bear in mind that you'll need a van+no back seats to pick up & use this. I still need to cost up weld-in cagtes 1st. PM me if you're interested.

Craig

Custom Cages make a very nice weld in one. But you need to seriously want a cage as you have to strip the car out and take out the front screen. It has bars every where. Only for competition use as you will loose the back seats and need electric windows as the door bars prevent the winders being used with the doors shut!

Antony

Ex. Club Member
so i have a stripped out car....with a broken windscreen...... and electric windows....lol
where do i get one?..

OP
OP
squarepants

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
Custom Cages make a very nice weld in one. But you need to seriously want a cage as you have to strip the car out and take out the front screen. It has bars every where. Only for competition use as you will loose the back seats and need electric windows as the door bars prevent the winders being used with the doors shut!

mines stripped out and has electric windows, so thats no problem. but surely if its a custom cage i could get it made to my spec? and i wouldnt have to take the screen out?

tbh think iam gonna wait atm. craig is too far away for me. might make my own rear show cage ;)

If it's just for road use you could probably get away with a universal/adjustable bolt in half cage... Assuming your not wanting to go out and spend £600-800 on a full FIA spec saftey devices cage.
I'm sorting a Micra out as a Tagra rally car, and even then those cages are a little too much hahah. Also as stated by another user, don't forget to check with your insurance first... I have had 2 friends buy a cage kit, and then find the insurance company wants nothing to do with it haha

[EDIT]
Is this for the fitment of bucket seats and harnesses or genuinely for the prevention of the roof colapseing in a roll?

Screenshot_20191221-120534.png
Screenshot_20191221-120534.png