Road rally/car club rules

Hi,
I remember finding somewhere a link to the people that govern rules on what you can do to a car before racing it but cant seem to find it now. Can someone help me as I want to download the book and read through it before starting work on my car.

Also does a local car club that does time trials and stuff have to have the same rules as competing in road rallies?

Cheers,
Steve.

Hi,
I remember finding somewhere a link to the people that govern rules on what you can do to a car before racing it but cant seem to find it now. Can someone help me as I want to download the book and read through it before starting work on my car.

Also does a local car club that does time trials and stuff have to have the same rules as competing in road rallies?

Cheers,
Steve.

Hi Steve were you looking for the MSA Blue book?:)

http://www.msauk.org/site/cms/contentviewarticle.asp?article=1122

OP
OP
S
unmodified?! im slowly getting that by reading the MSA book.
May look into some other formof racing as really want to strip my car, rollcage and turbo it!!

unmodified?! im slowly getting that by reading the MSA book.
May look into some other formof racing as really want to strip my car, rollcage and turbo it!!

May be worth looking at hillclimbs & sprints Steve, though with a turbo you'll face some tough competition :)