RIP Steve Irwin

bombz4

Ex. Club Member
it came up on the tesco home page, says he got stung through the heart by a stingray! poor steve! :down:

Antony

Ex. Club Member
yeah...but i thaught he would go by having his arms bit off by a huge crock or something...not being stung by a stingray.....it is a bit of a shame hes gone though

rest in piece crocodile man..

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
If a man dies doing what he loves in life then there's no reason to be sad, he knew the risks, his family knew the risks but they supported him.

Respect to the guy

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
im not as sad as when fred dibna died.. youve got to remember he died doing what he loved.. live by the sword die by it.. better than ending up cram crackerd in an nhs hospital with terminal illness just waiting for it to happen..

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
OMG!!! that soo sucks! he was the best guy on telly, i was a massive fan :(

what a shame, and i feel for his little kids too thats harsh

the worst thing is that he dedicated his life to helping (and ####ing off) animals and in the end it was an animal that killed him :(

:down: RIP mate :down:

Steve Irwin can't die, he is invincible! I grew up watching him on telly. Real shame to see him go - he leaves behind his wife and kids. Fair play that he died doing what he loved though, that's gotta be the best way to go.

RIP Steve

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Oh no, poor bloke!! Well as a few others have said, he died doing what he loved. Still tho, it's way riskier under water as your movements are limited. I wonder y it attacked him. :(

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Ems said:
Oh no, poor bloke!! Well as a few others have said, he died doing what he loved. Still tho, it's way riskier under water as your movements are limited. I wonder y it attacked him. :(

Well going on past activities, he probably grabbed it to wind it up!! Anyway, it is a sad loss, and leaving behind a family too.. :(

J

JamieGti

Ems said:

Probably tried to stick his finger up it's ####!
You know what he's like! :laugh:
Don't take me seriously...
I'll be attacking him with photoshop after 5's tonight...
Must be something in my blood!

-JGti

J

JamieGti

It'll be on my blog for anyone who has that type of humour.
It wont be posted on here like wilsonians "Stingray" thread... which is extremely hilarious btw!
I hope I don't come across as a bad person, or infact someone that would post something as inappropriate as that on a forum dedicated to cars.
I'm not that kind of person atol, just so you know... maybe the odd post with a disgusting sandwich is too far.
I suppose that's up to the mods to decide. Anyway: I made a tribute to him on my blog before the photoshops began. It's somewhere at the top of the thread! Apologies if I offended anyone!
Wilsonian, where did u find that? you're not a member of my fan club are you?

-JGti

K

K11_Girly

RIP - crocodile hunter was the greatest thing about documentries hehe RIP LEGEND !!

Raceworx said:
im not as sad as when fred dibna died.. youve got to remember he died doing what he loved.. live by the sword die by it.. better than ending up cram crackerd in an nhs hospital with terminal illness just waiting for it to happen..

Shouldn't that be 'live by the tooth, die by the tooth...'
Will there be any crocodile tears at the Steve's funeral? Or will they be enviromental & re-cycle him as crock chops for the zoo!? I always thought he was a bit too cavalier, the baby incident showed what was comming...

I met Fred many years ago,he did a talk one evening at my school just as the first TV shows were being broadcast (Yes they were in colour, I'm not THAT old), he was a true hero!

Alienfish360

Awesome Dawson
Tazmaniac said:
Shouldn't that be 'live by the tooth, die by the tooth...'
Will there be any crocodile tears at the Steve's funeral? Or will they be enviromental & re-cycle him as crock chops for the zoo!? I always thought he was a bit too cavalier, the baby incident showed what was comming...

Don't know whether you're joking but that's quite sick dude, and if you are joking it's just dis-honourable and in bad taste.

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
I think all the jokes etc coming out are very dis respectful, imagine that been a member of your family and evryone laughin at jokes ppl are making. I loved the guy he was a legend RIP

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Bad taste stuff removed and warnings issued.

I completely agree with G man's comment

I think all the jokes etc coming out are very dis respectful, imagine that been a member of your family and evryone laughin at jokes ppl are making.

kristian

One Way Mule
Lets not be nieve here... if somebody is in the spotlight and somthing happens to them... even death... there are jokes.. I think the fact that around the world people are talking about steve urwin is a sure sign about how famous the man was..

He was a joker and went doing what he loved to do..Way to go STEVIE BOI!!..

Bit of me went with u fella!

I thought the guy was amazing with a real love for life, at least he went out doing what he loved, I feel for his family though, my 11 year old daughter is totally distraught about it, he was a personal hero of hers.

Craig_87

Sideways-Only Way Forward
jeez, i only heard about it today. Been a bit of a crap day as well, plane going down in afghanistan, loss of the legend steve irwin, went to my neighbours funeral today, my friend went to his granddads funeral last week, whats the world becoming..?

Spike

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave
Craig_87 said:
jeez, i only heard about it today. Been a bit of a crap day as well, plane going down in afghanistan, loss of the legend steve irwin, went to my neighbours funeral today, my friend went to his granddads funeral last week, whats the world becoming..?

and my steering wheel got nicked... maybe this week is World Misery Week or somthing, cos its nothing but depressing news all week :(

MICRASKYLINE

Ex. Club Member
sonic said:
I thought the guy was amazing with a real love for life, at least he went out doing what he loved, I feel for his family though, my 11 year old daughter is totally distraught about it, he was a personal hero of hers.

My son Tyler feels the same way.

I think he's a bit of a role model for kids, he sure did get their attention.

Had a bunch of kids round at the weekend, noisy as hell, my wife switched channels and then silence, Old Stevo was on. Top Bloke.

Tyler told me they spent the afternoon talking about him at school today!

Ok, SORRY, a bit tasteless I agree, & even I wouldn't do any 'thumb' gags etc... and yes, I feel sorry for his family (I'm going through loosing my nan at the moment, long drawn out death...) and yes, I can understand kids getting upset. BUT I do feel he was VERY irrisponsible in the way he went about dealing with animals, it was like playing chicken with a truck, bound to happen, the only good thing he did was getting the public interest. I'd feel a lot sorrier if something bad happened to say, the people who run Monkey World, good work and responsibly done. And before I get flamed some more, think about what jokes about unfortunate things you have laughed about over the years however long after the event...

Ems

Ex. Club Member
I can understand where Tazmaniac is coming from. The only thing i really disagree with tho is his baby son's incident where he was getting him very close to a gator, that was wrong!

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Thing is he knew the limits he can push them too, and how far he could go before they would attack. Ok, maybe he made this one fatal mistake, but he has done it for years, and researched them for years. He knew how the alligator would act and I reckon his son was pretty safe. Can't believe how many people have been saddened by it, I sure am, the guy was a legend!!!