Right..

On an 06 1.6 petrol I've been using this e10 crap for 3 weeks and according to the fuel comp the mpg's went down from 45/7 to 37/9

Now how accurate or not is it or should I fill to first click to do many miles then fill again.

We've all read and heard about this stuff but if I'm losing 8ish mpg that's a crap. Do I go back to using vpower at 1.62 (I don't use all this .9 sh1te) and get the 45ish I was used to seeing.

Either that or I'll go back to diesel..

I've not seen any difference with the E10 stuff. Though it's also unclear if it is E10 or not, E10 just means up to 10%, I'm sure it was one of them (petrol companies or supermarket) saying to dont intend to change the mixture just yet, but legally they must say it's E10.

Yes I know it's 10% ect but was meaning about losing mpg, but I've been vpower since I got it because of the do called cleaning stuff that's in it therefore used to seeing 45+ now it's about 38.
But then that's probably right for a 1.6. I still think I'll go back to diesel though till it starts with them them I guess need to go electric or chuck it.

Back