Right, Some pics as promised!

Lou

Ex. Club Member
Found the USB driver, thanks to google! Hell yeh! Havent got any shots today, been workin, but i got some oldies, and some of when I had the car on the ramp doin the super s bumper! Get the other later this wkend! lol

The day i got her
DSC04214.jpg

Then the interior the same day - played with
DSC04215.jpg

Then came the janspeed
DSC04212.jpg

OP
OP
L

Lou

Ex. Club Member
Then the ICE - No longer there ???
DSC04220.jpg

Time for alloys?
DSC04223.jpg

DSC04225.jpg

New Throttle Body Needed
DSC04269.jpg

Whilst Off Road, Guys Post Noted It
DSC04264.jpg

K

kneival

Looks much better with the super s bumper on it :-]

You can cut down that induction pipe tubing by the way!! :-D

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
how come the alloys are off on the super s bumper pictures? nice looking car tho!!

B

Ben

looks cool dude, just a few questions. Those skirts,they look like the m3 ones but you seem to have the intersection bit too far back, will look better when they have been painted though. How much is it lowered by - cooming along though

OP
OP
L

Lou

Ex. Club Member
lowered 35 on front, and 45mm on the back, odd combo, needs some lower springs on the front with the weight of the install in the bak! lol!

The skirts are as i got them, look good i think, its cool! Sprayed now, hence off in the pic of the bumper fitting, and hence alloys are off as im gettin new tyres on all, and cant afford them all atm! lol!

JayY

Owner of The Black Beauty
Nice. Its all about the Super S bumpers though. Have you got the back one? Next you need to colour code. Door handles, strip on the sides and the thing above the boot.

OP
OP
L

Lou

Ex. Club Member
you read them! there was "sideways level" on handbrake, "oh f*ck ometer" on speedo, you name it, they did it! bstards eh!

the sidestrips on the doors have gone now, the rear handles will be gone soon, and yeh, mirrors and handles will be white v v soon!

the bak bumper, yup, she is on now! lol

Got a few pics of what will be wired into my install in a mo

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
RE: RE: Right, Some pics as promised!

Lou said:
Here ya go, wouldnt know being signwritten and sponsored by a certain company would ya!

If your being sponsered, wouldnt they give you some of their best equipment? i.e. in Magnats case, not their budget components?

Also..........why do you have two pairs ???

Otherwise - looking good!

I need to decide what sub to get, but I cant make my mind up :down:

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
RE: RE: Right, Some pics as promised!

JayY said:
Nice. Its all about the Super S bumpers though. Have you got the back one? Next you need to colour code. Door handles, strip on the sides and the thing above the boot.

i am thinkin exactly the same..how much did you pay for the skirts?

OP
OP
L

Lou

Ex. Club Member
sponsored by a shop who is very good with the importer for the uk! thats why, and i have to pay some of the money towards it! comps are one set in the front, and the other set in the rear, rear set will only be powered when the boot is open however! lol!

dont want soundstaging from the rear!

OP
OP
L

Lou

Ex. Club Member
oh, the skirts, primered and ready to go straight on, £20! i got a total bargain there i have to say! i was bloody lucky!!!!

big ben, i work 39 hours a week as supervisor at a supermarket, and 25 hours a week delivering pizza in my k10! lol!

i also do some trading and some odd jobs, so means i can afford to run now 3 cars, and mod one! lol! its a lot of work, but when its there, ill be happy! got £1400 to play with spare atm! duno what to do yet! lol

A

Anna-K11

£20 , thats more than bloody lucky!!!

Any idea where they came/how much they were originally?

OP
OP
L

Lou

Ex. Club Member
all i know anna is i brought them off another k11 on the forum, it was a s reg i believe, 3 door, ready to be sprayed, with a 1.6 lump, he gave up on it in the end though i believe! lol

all i know is that they fit and they are lush! lol