rev meter signal?

i want to install rev meter..but where i find rev meter signal? i have seen one pic where the signal was taken some where in the engine, not the ecu box..coil..? please can somebody put good pic for that :)
nissan micra -95 1.0

i want to install rev meter..but where i find rev meter signal? i have seen one pic where the signal was taken some where in the engine, not the ecu box..coil..? please can somebody put good pic for that :)
nissan micra -95 1.0

hi there. you will have to become a club member there are about 3 guides on how to install rev counter with pictures and information. i prefer the super s or sr clocks instead which allready have a rev counter in the instrument cluster.

you can pick gauges up from allmost everywhere. you have to connect it to the blue wire on the dizzy. its been covered loads ov times do a search.

have to try have to try.. :) thanks. it's little bit expencive if i became a member and i want to only know where to get signal.. :D i can not come meetings etc.. if i buy something have to pay tax.. i live in finland.. :)

joni_k, there is a blue wire on the dizzy you need to splice into this to get the rev signal, if i were you i would chase the wire back into the loom a bit to get some decent wire to splice into as there isnt a lot of wire on show

insted of all that manny why didnt you just tell him ffs....the lad is asking for help and im shure he will become a member in his own time you car force/bribe him to become one!

joni_k, there is a blue wire on the dizzy you need to splice into this to get the rev signal, if i were you i would chase the wire back into the loom a bit to get some decent wire to splice into as there isnt a lot of wire on show

if you look at the posts above ive allready told him :p

Back