Restored super s for sale.

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
Selling my K10 super s. Was restored in 2011. The car is flawless. I am selling this as I want to get into the toyota scene. Comes with alloys in picture, clifford alarm, powerflow stainless steel exhaust, 4-2-1 manifold. has a very good service history, has song front speakers, jbl gx9s. Comes with coilovers as well, tinted windows, mid spoiler (very rare).
This car is famous in the MSC, it has been owned by many members who have cared for it. Members like Fordy, imp, shaf and more. It has been undersealed and waxoiled ever year and was garaged for alot of its life.

This is a true head turner everytime I take her out I always have people talk to me at pertrol stations, traffic lights and random places about the car and what it is. Also have had many questions if its a super turbo.

Very sad to see her go but needs me Micras just dont do it for me now.

£1700 or near offer.

IMG_2539_zps51137522.jpg

IMG_2535_zps936c4b5a.jpg

OP
OP
mas12555

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
ahh shame, the other one still looks beautiful though, what sorta condition is it in? mileage?
Few dents here and there but the car is mint, paint work has slight fade but its 20 or years old. It has no rust underneath and it only has about 65k miles

OP
OP
mas12555

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
That other one is newer than my k11 how does that work ?
That's a l reg and mine is a k reg
They carried on selling the K10s until 1993-1994. They register them when they sell them which meant sometimes the cars sat for over a year before they were even sold. This makes the L reg one really rare because its one of the ever K10s sold.