Replacing a Fuel Flap Cable

How easy is this to replace/fix ? The cable end release was stuck in at the fuel flap end and when I tried to coax it out I ended up pushing it through. Where is the cable routed and where do I get access (by removing rear light cluster ?). All help appreciated

Dont know much about these but id say your best bet is to start where the lever is under the dash and trace it back from there, most likely runs along the door sills on the inside....
if your buying a nissan genuine cable to replace it, the parts person will be looking at a breakdown of the car to pick the part so you could ask to look at it, or get a printout of it and you would have an exact map of where it goes :grinning:
in the meantime lets hope u have a full tank :D

i work for nissan i am a parts man not a mechanic but i belive the cable is under the floor carpet but are you sure that the latch hasnt snapped were the cable connects to it as that is a realy common problem and if not the cable is seized and will need replacing its the same on all k12's your local nissan dealer could get them the next day if you order b4 11:00am there not too expensive hope this helps cheers