Repairing bonnet of k11

Hi,

I'm currently trying to repair the dented bonnet of my K11 after having a small front end accident.

Attachments

• Micra Front 4.jpg
    Micra Front 4.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 211
  • Micra side 2.jpg
    Micra side 2.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
That's not to bad buddy, looks like the strut holding the catch has been bent.
You should be able to get at that with a reasonable bit of pipe to release the bonnet.
Other than that it looks like a cheap fix from the scrapyard to get her going again....have a go.

That's not to bad buddy, looks like the strut holding the catch has been bent.
You should be able to get at that with a reasonable bit of pipe to release the bonnet.
Other than that it looks like a cheap fix from the scrapyard to get her going again....have a go.

Hi Davyboy,

I am looking to buy a front bumper and a pair of front headlights for my 2001 K11. The front bumper can be any colour as can be sprayed later on. Do you know if you have these parts available?

Also do you still have those set of Nissan alloys?

Hi Davyboy,

I am looking to buy a front bumper and a pair of front headlights for my 2001 K11. The front bumper can be any colour as can be sprayed later on. Do you know if you have these parts available?

Also do you still have those set of Nissan alloys?
Hello sunny. Sorry mate the alloys are sold and gone.
There is a K11 being broken on another thread buddy, posting bumpers is not cheap sunny, do you have a scrapyard near you (?) also you can get your lights there as well.
Let me know later if you cannot get what you want and I'll have a look out the scrap yards, although there were no K11s out there last week.

Back