Remove rear seat

I know on some earlier K11 the rear seat can be lifted up and fold down the back.On my facelift 2000 Micra there are 3 seat belts on the rear seat(it is in one peace) and it is impossible to lift it up,can just fold the back.
Is this the case of all facelift Micras?
How to remove it if I need access to petrol pump?
seatb.jpg

pollyp

Club Member
the rear seat base on my 98 slx was clipped to the chassis at the front and bolted at the back. simply grab a front corner and yank up to unclip it, mind ya head

OP
OP
M
the rear seat base on my 98 slx was clipped to the chassis at the front and bolted at the back. simply grab a front corner and yank up to unclip it, mind ya head
welly said 2 bolts in front,2 on the back,pollyp said clips in front,bolts on the back??
I asked because I yanked up all corners but they don't move at all.Where are the clips or bolts and are they wisible?Is it possible to put big screw-driver to rise the seat?

pollyp

Club Member
i arrowed here the clip holder on mine

C725UZ (55)..JPG

the clip under the foam seat can be seen if i lift the corner up slightly and peak under where i could see the metal U-bar clipped in

i arrowed here the clip holder on mine

View attachment 14834

the clip under the foam seat can be seen if i lift the corner up slightly and peak under where i could see the metal U-bar clipped in

Very good, but no explanation HOW TO remove the rear seat. I know about the U-bar clip long time. What do you do with that u-bar clip??

Thank you a million times.