Remove rear inner panel on 2door model

Hi all, some low life has dented the rear panel on my two door facelift 1.0. It is dented just in front of the rear wheel,so I need to remove the inner panel in the rear of the car so I can hopefully push the dent out. Any idea how it comes off anyone please ...??.

I think youll have to take the seats out. But i have a four door what do i know haha. Just look around for bolts to remove. If not maybe you can acess from behind the boot liner

It's only clipped on with those round white plastic push fittings. The rear seat can stay in place. You need to unbolt the lower mountings for the front seatbelt as the belt goes through the panel. Also you will need to pop off the seatbelt guide that's also clipped onto the rear panel.

It's only clipped on with those round white plastic push fittings. The rear seat can stay in place. You need to unbolt the lower mountings for the front seatbelt as the belt goes through the panel. Also you will need to pop off the seatbelt guide that's also clipped onto the rear panel.
Thank you

Back