remote locking kit

Hi Guys

Looking for some help on fitting an after market universal remote central locking kit like this one.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Set-Kit-Universal-Car-Remote-Central-Entry-Lock-Locking-/320832174280?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ab31678c8

put one on my motor a couple of years back and still going strong, not looking for an alarm, just to be able to unlock by remote as the lock on drivers door is dodgy and have to open and close via passanger door.

So can anyone tell me where the central locking relay is and what wires are the open and close triggers on a K11 S reg.

Cheers
Johnnie

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
r-reg-sr wiring loom,it hurt taking the veins outa him,but worthwhile transplant
alarm still attach'd,either find pdf for this alarm or decode the loom

Photo0343.jpg

power from near ignition switch
Photo0367.jpg

Photo0366.jpg

central locking looks like
Photo0358.jpg

Photo0357.jpg

indicators??
Photo0347.jpg

Photo0346.jpg

Stani1029

Club Member
Hi mate, after recently trying to do this and many blown fuses later baguette gave me the info i needed to successfully so in return ive drew up the diagram so here it is

997ea982.jpg

Stani1029

Club Member
The central locking box is located to the right hand side and up of the shelf underneath the steering wheel, on one of the connections is a red and yellow wire, when you cut this i think the central locking locks/unlocks. Then copy the diagram above :)

cheers stani

ok here's how i see it so far lol that last time i did a kit like this was on my estima, pretty sure I only used 5 of the wires from the remote locking kit.

power - open - lock - common - earth, the rest of the wires I didnt use as they attched to indicators and horn or beeper as an audible and visual aid tolet you know it was locking or opening which didn't realy bother me.

so from what i can see from you diagram the orange and the black and yellow will carry the lock/unlock signals, the white and the black and white will be the common so I just need to find a permanent live and earth.

Im still not to sure about the red and yellow cable tho

Stani1029

Club Member
Yeah your right, there are another 4 wires not shown as theyre straight forward. 12v, earth, RH signal, LH signal :) if you need a photo of this yellow/red wire and where it is i can get one no problem but will have to be tomorrow

Yeah your right, there are another 4 wires not shown as theyre straight forward. 12v, earth, RH signal, LH signal :) if you need a photo of this yellow/red wire and where it is i can get one no problem but will have to be tomorrow

Hi!

I know where the central locking box is located.
Here is a photo of my central locking box:
c17yliyu9prry6i3v.jpg

There is a yellow/red wire: On the left plug the first wire in the lower row. Is this the right one?
Or maybe can you take a photo of your yellow/red wire?

What is the "common"? Is this the same as the "earth"/"ground"? (Sorry, I am from Austria).

Thank you.

Stani1029

Club Member
Yeah thats the correct wire, and there are two commons, one is to the control box side of the cut red/yellow wire abd the other is to ground. Follow the diagram above that i provided :)

Yeah thats the correct wire, and there are two commons, one is to the control box side of the cut red/yellow wire abd the other is to ground. Follow the diagram above that i provided :)

Thanks. :)

Tomorrow I will try the wiring. But maybe you can help me already today.
This is the manual of my remote box:
c1863a6vrxbiswh13.jpg

From the manual in German I also know:
For locking are the wires brown, blue, yellow and
for unlocking are the wires gray, green, yellow/black.
The brown wire does the same for locking as the gray wire does for unlocking, and so on.

If I look on your diagram I would do the following:
Brown and yellow/black to the door switch,
blue to the standard control locking box,
yellow not in use,
gray not in use,
green to the ground.

I will try this tomorrow, but do you think this is OK?

Thanks.

Stani1029

Club Member
What youve said is correct yes, if it doesnt work its simply because its a different remote central lock system and the Yellow and grey wires will need to be substituted for 2 of the others

I use my K13 for rally racing, and central lock box is locking my car during races (not secure if rescue is needed).
I want to cut some wire to prevent locking signal from contact key/ speed sensor.
Anyone has the electric diagram showing this?

Hey Alll ,

I have a Nissan march 2009 And I've just bought a wireless central lock which I'm getting some trouble fitting. Could anyone pls help me and tell me which wires should i connect to which ... The diagram is atached below :-

Hey Alll ,

I have a Nissan march 2009 And I've just bought a wireless central lock which I'm getting some trouble fitting. Could anyone pls help me and tell me which wires should i connect to which ... The diagram is atached below :-

Dear Karl,

i don't see your picture, the link is broken, but have you watched the diagram i posted just above your message ?