• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Remember this?

kristian

One Way Mule
Anyone remember this car?..

p1010079loc.jpg

..I bought it of Squarepants a while ago..

I now looks like this:

dsc00151t.jpg

dsc00149xuh.jpg

dsc00152zhd.jpg

Brand new Headlights
Brand new Suspension Bilstein-apex-RSR combo - 60m Front and 50mm Rear
Brand new Brakes 256mm Big Brake upgrade
Brand new Bonnet
Brand new WALD Kit. Front rear and sides..
Brand new Paint
Body Modifications all round.. subtle stuff..
New MOT
Deep Dish wheels

Much much more

T2 Hybrid Turbo conversion, Approx 160 BHP..
370cc injectors,
OEM Ecu Remap

Quite a transformation..!

More to come..

sleeper_ss

Ex. Club Member
You've sorted that front right out,I'm not a lover of the Facelift but that looks proper mean.
Very much looking forward to updates..

mike

I love Ed!!!!
How did you do a oem remap on the later spec bosch ecu or has it got the early spec ecu as its a cut over mk3 car?

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
As long as the intercooler is attached to something ;) and the bumpers are screwed up properly i'm sure it'll be ok.....

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
As long as the intercooler is attached to something ;) and the bumpers are screwed up properly i'm sure it'll be ok.....

um.. yes.. FMIC is for T2 turbo set-up...

You've really got a white fetish havent you K?

Its easy and it looks great.. - Although the next 3 projects are going completly different colors..

So tell us all the price then mate!!!:D

I wont be finalising anything until Ive had a chance to Dyno it and get some Promo shots done.

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
i just carnt get over the fact its my old car lol. it seems strange looking at it knowning i have drove it and worked onit :p

and that it was my car before that :) and i drove it legally ;) after owning it for about 3 years, when it started off as a standard cg10 si.
it's still got the holes for the march nipples that i fitted when i had the march plate cover on it ;). are you doing a march ish boot kris?

Robb

Site Supporter
Would look perfect with those carbon arches that were floating around. Although that looks pretty perfect as it is :)