remappable ecu

micra_pete

Ex. Club Member
gents, i *may* have for sale a remappable ecu for any non nats k11.

i would provide a modified ecu, with any "special" requests, rev limit raised etc.

i would also provide information on certain areas on the map.

and a eprom writer to write changes to the ecu

I'd be looking for about £260.

so price includes ecu, daughterboard, eproms, eprom writer and information

would anyone be interested

btw, i will not map this ecu, or provide advice on how to set it up, this would be down to you or your mapper.

just guaging interest.

Also, does anyone have a k11 nats ecu i could have? or know of one going

Pete

Im possible getting rid of some stuff, so i'll be offering things on here if thats okay with everyone?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i also have one eprom emulator for sale (may be useful if any k10 lads fancy a go)

has some sticker damage but works fine - £50

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i also have a zeitronix wideband reader im wanted rid of, plus a brand new wideband sensor.

im looking for 140, which will save you plenty from new after import duty and tax

ed / craig, yeah im pretty much selling all my stuff off, i don't really have a load of time for it anymore, im still doing some stuff, just getting rid of some.

just sold some consult cables and my address trace :(

fordy, if you have a spare k10 ecu, i would be happy to have a look

If thats the case pete, anything I may be interested in?

im pretty sure there could be, you may have been interested in my hardware trace, but thats gone to some garage in the north east.

i'll update this in a couple of days, but if anyone is interested please let me know

Me, I am interested, this is basically all that is you need to write your own maps, could you give me a few pointers+safe parameters?

Craig there is no safe parameter as such. Even having all the gear to do this it wont be possible to jump right in and get going without experience of some kind.

agreed craig, you'll still need to get the hang of what your doing, i can help to some degree, but you be on your own.

Still pretty much the same as buying an e-manage, s-afc. You still need to know what your doing.

Aye, it is something that I have been interested in learning more about as I want/need a degree of freedom for my car's management, I guess I will need the wideband to do it accurately?
As long as you are happy to answer my stupid questions, then I see no reason why I can't get it to work for me, you may just have to be a bit paitent with me pete :)

im looking to sell some packages in the next month to get rid of some stuff.

I also have a zeitronix wideband for sale, with a brand new sensor

and 4 emulators in total - 2 romulators and two moates - the romulators are on e-bay - im open to offers on all the above.

im suprised only one person is interested in these things

PM or e-mails are welcome too

Pete

pete Ill have the moates ones. (if they are the Ostrich emulators). I may also take the w/b from you. Can you pm me with a price for all this?

Back