refurbished parts ??

Hi All, Does anyone know where I can get a refurbished throttle body from cheaper than £100. otherwise I might as well buy another K11 and hope for the best ? Is this available from you Toyko ? Yours Peter0003

OP
OP
Peter0003
What a up with yours? Tbh dizzy model micras your best off reckoning the solder on the maf board the rest.are pretty reliable
Whenever the car is hot and waiting for the light to change the engine dies and doesn't idle, intermittently. have check engine light and that tells me no electrical failure so what would it be, My mechanic said it could be the throlle body

Maf probs just wants the cover remover and solder overflowing , won't put a elm light on
My mates went on the resistor , and it sounded like a bridge ported roatary , poor idle ect,
Try disconnecting the maf and see if it idles better (you will notice the rpm will be limited) but it's a easy ways to figure it out

Whenever the car is hot and waiting for the light to change the engine dies and doesn't idle, intermittently. have check engine light and that tells me no electrical failure so what would it be, My mechanic said it could be the throlle body
MAF is inside the throttle body assembly, it's the square plate on the side

More likely to cause issues while running than to prevent the car starting, your mechanic sounds like he has the right idea

Maf probs just wants the cover remover and solder overflowing , won't put a elm light on
My mates went on the resistor , and it sounded like a bridge ported roatary , poor idle ect,
Try disconnecting the maf and see if it idles better (you will notice the rpm will be limited) but it's a easy ways to figure it out

I'm starting to suspect mine may be going as well but the thing is, when you hear the car idle every day you just get used to whatever noise it's making, it's only when it gets to the point of a fault developing and it being too late to do anything about it because it's -2 outside and it's 3am mid way home that you're like "ah ****"