Red Rocket For Sale £750

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
Regrettably due to being paid off im gonna have to sell up to clear my debts.

Its a k11 GX 5 Door
Only done 34,000 miles
If it ran any better it would be a Lambo:p
Janspeed 4-2-1 Mani with full system been fitted
Induction Kit
JVC head Unit, In Phase door speakers and Fli speakers in the parcel shelf.
And open mouth grille with mesh sprayed black.
Tax is up in november and MOT is due next year around april i think (can't check just now)

Few dings due to previous woman owner, being honest all it would need is a new back bumper.

£750 ovno since this is whats due on my loan.

For pics heres the rarely updated blog but it looks exactly the same except with black mesh.

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=32714

Hope this goes to someone who can make it great like i planned to.

Cheers(Y)

Stani1029

Club Member
gutted!!! youll probz be better selling the modifications and selling the car standard, only thing is that it takes longer that way. hope it goes well (Y)

OP
OP
RedRocket1

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
I know mate...and we never even got a chance to get Micra'd oot were nut haha.

I wish i had the time to sell all the stuff but since i never saved ive got absoloutly nothing to give the bank when payments due.

I think you should take it and i can check in on it from time to time...see it flying.

mikey

Ex. Club Member
No way man...bad times! :( Sell something else, anything, not the motor! If it has to go though, i hope it all works out mate!

OP
OP
RedRocket1

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
I might let the janspeed go but prefer it to be the full system so i can go standard to maybe sell it to an oldie. I'll need to put it in a garage to get it taken off and standard put on first.

So to sum up...

Only be selling the janspeed as a full system and since its only been on the car 3 months i'll let it go for £280 (i'll be down £100 by doing that so no complaints)

andy

Ex. Club Member
its dirt cheap this bang it on autotrader or in a local shop window local paper, wouldnt take any thing off it sell it as it stands now,come on lads dont be forceing him into replacing parts for standerd he needs the cash and at 34000 its a bargain

OP
OP
RedRocket1

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
Cheers for the support mate, i wasnt gonna autotrader it coz i thought id let a devoted micra follower have it...but looks like its gonna have to go on.

janspeed

Regrettably due to being paid off im gonna have to sell up to clear my debts.

Its a k11 GX 5 Door
Only done 34,000 miles
If it ran any better it would be a Lambo:p
Janspeed 4-2-1 Mani with full system been fitted
Induction Kit
JVC head Unit, In Phase door speakers and Fli speakers in the parcel shelf.
And open mouth grille with mesh sprayed black.
Tax is up in november and MOT is due next year around april i think (can't check just now)

Few dings due to previous woman owner, being honest all it would need is a new back bumper.

£750 ovno since this is whats due on my loan.

For pics heres the rarely updated blog but it looks exactly the same except with black mesh.

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=32714

Hope this goes to someone who can make it great like i planned to.

Cheers(Y)

Hi mate i am very intersted in the janspeed complete exhaust is the price ink post ? and can you pm me if you still want to sell it ? cheers lewis.

Status
Not open for further replies.