Red K11 Super S for sale

echazfraz

Ex. Club Member
This post's a wee bit long-winded, but I'm trying to cover everything with it:

I've got a Red 1993 (L-reg) K11 Super S with:

85k on the clock
Discs and pads all-round (just about to all be renewed!)
A non-Super S tailgate (still red though)
Not much rust (all under the paint, none showing through)
Original Alloys (the telephone-dial type ones)
New back-box (standard, from Kwik Fit)
Loadsa tread on all the tyres
Service history a bit patchy, has had both sills and front x-member done in the last 3 years though.

This car is not new to the MSC, I found out after I bought it (and discovered the gearbox problem that I wasn't told about) that the owner is a member here and had been posting about the problem. Not gonna name names as to be fair, it's still working now, a year later and hasn't got worse.

Tax about to run out, will be reflected in price
MOT til mid-September

A bit more detail:

The rear tailgate is off a P-reg car but has no washer jet aperture nor a rear wiper hole. It does have the LED brake light but I took it off and kept it as there's no wiring in the rest of the car for it. I do still also have the rear wiper from my old tailgate, and a cracked O/S light cluster (doesn't show white light though; insurance repaired it when i got pranged). New tailgate has no spoiler though :down:

Not-as-good-points:

Could do with a new clutch or cable (it's not that bad but it's slipping a bit)
Small leak from one of the driveshaft seals at the gearbox
Few bumps and scrapes, worst of which is through the paint on the front bumper and about 8 inches long x 2-3 inches wide

And it's in Bristol.

Sorry I haven't got any pics as yet, will try and get some up in the next couple of days.

I'm looking for £450, bear in mind that I have ordered 4 new discs and 4 new pads, I can't be arsed fitting them for the sale but they are included. As is a CD Head Unit, it'll either be a Clarion one or a Blaupunkt one.

Check da pics:

And the auction link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RED-1993-K11-...ryZ18238QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

Yeah, I will have pics up by tomorrow night or Saturday at the latest, I don't have a camera and I'm on the hunt for one to borrow...

Fair enough, theirs does seem to be in better condition outside.

But mine does drive short, and indeed, longer distances too though...:blush:

Been back to Glasgow twice in it since I moved to Bristol and never any problems; gearbox is a bit noisy though, can't deny that.

Sorry Alessandro, I'm not speaking to Italians after you beat us Scots on Wednesday!

No, only joking - but I'm not wanting to break the car, it's still got 6 months MOT so it's good to drive away. So you can't have the rear bumper unfortunately, cheers for the offer though.

Car sold now, £340 without the new brakes and the bag o'bits that I have. See new thread for these!

Sorry Alessandro, I'm not speaking to Italians after you beat us Scots on Wednesday!

No, only joking - but I'm not wanting to break the car, it's still got 6 months MOT so it's good to drive away. So you can't have the rear bumper unfortunately, cheers for the offer though.

Car sold now, £340 without the new brakes and the bag o'bits that I have. See new thread for these!

Ahahahhahaahha!Ok no problem mate!I hope you sell the car!

Back