Recommendations for a quality standard fit pair speakers K11 Pre F/L

Hi again, having had good success fitting tweeters and rear speakers and new head unit I'm thinking on replacing the front speakers. In reality the factory fit originals are working pretty damn well but seeing as it's all apart ....

Don't want to modify the door cards or speakers grills ... prefer it look totally original but anyone changed their speakers for a simple decent quality set that fit straight in without chopping or drilling?

Many thanks for reading

I need a mate like that .... and ideally with a 65" OLED TV he don't need either! :)

Haha I wish! He got royally screwed over in the divorce so I think train of random free stuff is over for now. If you do buy even reasonable after market speakers though I wouldn't worry too much about spacers etc (internal door depth is a bit of a problem in micras) as mine are pretty deep but still fit behind the standard door card with spacers.

I had to drill a single new hole for a screw as the stock hole placement didn't line up but other than that no modifications were needed for ones going in the standard places.